Chris Low Picks Florida

that dude is seriously a glutton for punishment. he needs to move out of Knoxville, its obvious he can't stand us.... can't remember the last time he had anything positive to say about us... leave already....

Reactions: 17 people
well, I'm sure he's probably of the mindset that, until UT does it, I can't pick 'em

Rightfully so, we haven't beaten them in 9 years.

However, as a orange sun-glassed wearing Vol fan, I have to disagree with his projection.

Go Vols

Reactions: 2 people
I know it doesn't make any difference, but I'd rather everyone pick Florida.

Reactions: 4 people
You're thinking of their DT, Leon Orr.

With that said, this write-up made no mention of Florida missing their best LB (Taylor) and their DT Orr. Orr, 310lbs, is being replaced by a SDE that clocks in at 275lbs.

good stuff, thanks!

Given this teams bravado, I doubt they care what this guy:

com_100121_ncf_secblog.jpg

says about their chances.

Reactions: 1 person
Picking Florida isn't going out on a limb by any means. But in close games Low consistently picks against the Vols. Has so for years. I think it's because he wants to avoid being called a homer.

Reactions: 1 person

Every time I read a UF prediction I get more confident. Mainly because their reasoning is always so flawed. In this one, the guys says I know they've sucked so far but I think they'll bounce back Saturday. Not exactly encouraging if you're a UF fan.

UT is young, thin, has a weak OL, and is trying to snap a 9 game losing streak so we can't take anything for granted. Based on how the teams have played so far though it sure looks like the game should be a W. Should be a fun weekend.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back