Feel Sorry for Florida!

SeniorDrill

You know I am really beginning to feel sorry for Florida coming to Rocky Top this Saturday! LOL. VolNation is about to release 10 years of frustration on their heads. This is going to be unlike any Tennessee game in history. As one Vol said, "It will be epic!" Checkerboard Neyland, 370 VFL's on hand (probably more), "Third Down for What!" deafening for the poor Gators, a hungry-hungry football team and coaching staff after so close against Georgia two years in a row and Vandy and Oklahoma. You know what I think! I think we blow them out and gain some national respect! It is well overdue and we will be back ahead of schedule!

Reactions: 1 person
25a7ddd17d47451764eb4a990f8ff4cf-big-head.gif

Seriously. The same people who are sitting here crowing about how we're gonna win are likely going to be the ones suggesting we fire the coaching staff if we lose.

I expect to win and will suck if we lose but it's a pickem game basically. If we win I will be stoked but if we lose its not the end of the world. We will get 6 wins min with or without this game.

But dam I hate the Gators. More than any other team. I hope we curbstomp their asses!

All I want is a Vol WIN!!!

I'll never, ever feel sorry for floriDUHHH!!!

It's time for the Gators to sink back down into the swamp scum and stay their forever!

I'm a card carrying member of the gator hater club and always will be!

#RiseToTheTop...VFL...GBO!!!

Reactions: 2 people
No one around here should feel sorry for Florida. I don't know why people start these type of threads. Tennessee has some of the most jump the gun type fans i've ever seen. We make guys into legends before they become one. Also this is a team that's found a way to beat us 9 times in a row. We probably even had much better teams a couple of those times.

Florida is rested and has been hearing about how bad they are for 2 weeks. We're going to get their best shot Saturday like always..

Reactions: 4 people
The team to love to hate is Aladamnbama.

Floriduh ... meh

They've had too long a streak of too many things going their way though. It's time we got some of that. Especially NOT the #@$&/# fouls that make you believe someone paid off the frickin' zebras.

It would take alot for me to feel sorry for Florida or it's cocky a$$ fans. But the fact of the matter is they have kicked our tails 9 years in a row. They have a reason to be cocky until we find a way to pop their ballon.

In case some of you havent noticed, and and sure seems like you havent, we still have to play the game on Saturday. I dont care if we knew we were putting the Pittsburgh Steelers in Vols uniforms, I would worry until the clock struck zero and our number was bigger than theirs.

This arrogance is getting out of control. The idea that this game is a guaranteed win is absolutely ridiculous. All signs point to the Vols, but come on folks. Where you been the last 6 years?

Reactions: 4 people
I think a lot of fans are buying too much into the hype. This is going to be a hard fought game.

This. Getting blown out by OK and losing close to GA and all of a sudden we're going to beat FL? Sorry - doesn't compute - FL is still loaded with talent.

This will be a dog fight. I really hope our players aren't buying into the FL sucks hype. Otherwise they're going to get their nose bloodied and eyes dotted .

I'll have to cause so many people are already talking this game up a win

These people clearly have forgotten we tend to make FL QB's (and their backups) look like heisman hopefuls.

I expect to win and will suck if we lose but it's a pickem game basically. If we win I will be stoked but if we lose its not the end of the world. We will get 6 wins min with or without this game.

But dam I hate the Gators. More than any other team. I hope we curbstomp their asses!

Yeah, that's basically where I am. I think it's gonna be close. Be great to run them out of the stadium, but I don't see that happening.

But GO VOLS!

This arrogance is getting out of control. The idea that this game is a guaranteed win is absolutely ridiculous. All signs point to the Vols, but come on folks. Where you been the last 6 years?

I've just decided that of all the places to seek out rationality, a team message board on the internet is the very last one.

VN Store

Back