Money Money Money

If your section for the Florida game is wearing white are you buying clothing for it?

• Total voters

white65

Checkering the stadium is a cool idea. And if it works it will look sick, pump-up our players and crowd, and give UT national attention.

But I think the AD's eye's got big when they saw this opportunity. As soon as I heard the idea to checker the stadium, I prayed that I was in an orange section. 90% of all my Vols clothing is mostly orange, and I would guess that's the same for most fans. Since my white shirts are short sleeved and the high on Saturday is 62 now and has dropped every day I've checked it. I'll have to buy something. I think this is the main reason that the University has accepted this idea so well.

If your in a white section for the game, do you have to buy a new shirt, sweat shirt, etc for this game

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Checkering the stadium is a cool idea. And if it works it will look sick, pump-up our players and crowd, and give UT national attention.

But I think the AD's eye's got big when they saw this opportunity. As soon as I heard the idea to checker the stadium, I prayed that I was in an orange section. 90% of all my Vols clothing is mostly orange, and I would guess that's the same for most fans. Since my white shirts are short sleeved and the high on Saturday is 62 now and has dropped every day I've checked it. I'll have to buy something. I think this is the main reason that the University has accepted this idea so well.

If your in a white section for the game, do you have to buy a new shirt, sweat shirt, etc for this game

Go to a walmart/target and get yourself a 15 buck long sleeve white shirt to wear under your vol shirt.

Reactions: 5 people

You've. Got. To. Be. Kidding.

Reactions: 15 people
I love how people think they can't go into the stadium without logos on their shirts.

Reactions: 8 people
I'll probly buy a white pull over, but if not I'll likely do this.

You'd still get to have your vol t-shirt over the long sleeve shirt. That's the best part. I don't know if you're a warm or cold guy, but at Noon, a pullover might be too warm for 62.

If you do not own a white shirt, [ UT or otherwise] you probably should not be spending $$$ going to the game.

Reactions: 25 people
You'd still get to have your vol t-shirt over the long sleeve shirt. That's the best part. I don't know if you're a warm or cold guy, but at Noon, a pullover might be too warm for 62.

I don't do great in the cold. I'd rather take off a sweat shirt than be too cold b/c I don't have one.

In all my years of going to the games I have never worn white. I think they should have made a shirt that could be worn front wards or backwards with orange on 1 side and white on the other.

Reactions: 2 people
Here's a thought. If you are in a white section, Caucasian, and have been indoors all summer; Can you just go shirtless, paint your chest, and that count?

Reactions: 4 people
You can afford tickets to a football game, but can't spring for a white shirt or sweatshirt?

Buy a white parka. It may dip below 60 that day! Brrr.

Reactions: 3 people
If you really can't handle 62 degrees in short sleeves, I suggest buying a cheap long sleeved white shirt. And maybe some warm panties too.

Reactions: 13 people
Luckily I bought a white TN shirt before the season started with an orange T on the front. I knew there was a reason I was buying that shirt.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back