If Driskell plays the whole game, TN wins

Driskell has alot of talent, go watch the highlights of the 2012 game. Driskell won them that game.

I kind of hope he stays in all 4 quarters, and I hope AJ Johnson, Curt Maggit, JRM, and Cam make him pay for it all 4 quarters.

By the end of the game I hope Mr. Driskel looks like Justin Worley at the end of Oklahoma

Can we learn this guy's name?

Driskel.

Not Driskell or Driscoll. Or any other variation.

Driskel.

With that out of the way, I hope his name is Mud by 3:00 or so.

The same statement was true last year. The guy is talented everywhere except between the ears.

Well then let's not hurt his goofy ass.

jeff-driskel-scooter-jorts-florida.png

The same statement was true last year. The guy is talented everywhere except between the ears.

Driskel didn't play but a few series last yr. It's a bad sign if he plays the whole game. It means he is playing well and doesn't deserve to get pulled.

I kind of hope he stays in all 4 quarters, and I hope AJ Johnson, Curt Maggit, JRM, and Cam make him pay for it all 4 quarters.

By the end of the game I hope Mr. Driskel looks like Justin Worley at the end of Oklahoma

That would be great but we haven't done well getting to QB's so far this yr and UF has a good OLine. I hope we can stop the run and force him to try and beat us throwing the ball.

if driskell doesn't play, fla has a true freshman backup --- they would be in real trouble

Why does everyone keep talking about there talent? What talent? If they had talent they wouldn't have went 4-8 last year and already blown out by bama and nearly beaten by UK? Talent???

Why does everyone keep talking about there talent? What talent? If they had talent they wouldn't have went 4-8 last year and already blown out by bama and nearly beaten by UK? Talent???

Matt Simms is in the NFL but played terribly for us. We had CP, Hunter and others as well as an amazing QB in Bray and we lost to KY. The difference is that Dooley was coaching them. Amazing talent can play under its potential if it isn't coached well.

Talent isn't the problem for UF. It's aweful Coaching and probably a loss of faith in their Coach. UF loads up every yr with tons of talent. Will be scary if they actually go out and get a good Coach. Hope Muschamp stays in UF for 20 yrs. Would hate to see what a Saban, Sumlin, Franklin or some elite type Coach could do down there. Hope we don't have to find out.

Matt Simms is in the NFL but played terribly for us. We had CP, Hunter and others as well as an amazing QB in Bray and we lost to KY. The difference is that Dooley was coaching them. Amazing talent can play under its potential if it isn't coached well.

Agreed..Not to mention almost losing to Troy, Also losing 4-5 games that we scored well over 30 pts in them and lost everyone. And the final straw losing by 4 TD's to Vandy.

Talent isn't the problem for UF. It's aweful Coaching and probably a loss of faith in their Coach. UF loads up every yr with tons of talent. Will be scary if they actually go out and get a good Coach. Hope Muschamp stays in UF for 20 yrs. Would hate to see what a Saban, Sumlin, Franklin or some elite type Coach could do down there. Hope we don't have to find out.

We're closing the gap in talent so by the time they have a new coach, we'll be right there with em.

VN Store

Back