Luginbill on Finebaum

VolBricks

May the Orange be with you!
Luginbill just said FL has more talent and if Driscoll has a good game they win this game. I for one do not think so but I do think this game is closer than most on this site think.

Vols win 27-24 and Hurd has over 100 yards.

Reactions: 2 people
They do have some talent, but they haven't proven they can win with that talent. If we can keep our defense off the field as much as possible and run the ball consistently we WILL win. Historically the recipe for beating Florida has always been to win the rushing battle.

Reactions: 4 people
More talent? don't see it. But to FL's credit, Driskel might pick up a couple 1st downs on foot before AJ reminds him that "Legs can be broken". Lets hope no player gets/has to get hurt.

Reactions: 3 people
More talent? don't see it. But to FL's credit, Driskel might pick up a couple 1st downs on foot before AJ reminds him that "Leg's can be broken". Lets hope no player gets/has to get hurt.

Up until last year, they had better recruiting classes than us

Its no doubt they have more overall talent, but that talent is not well coached

Reactions: 13 people
Luginbill just said FL has more talent and if Driscoll has a good game they win this game. I for one do not think so but I do think this game is closer than most on this site think.

Vols win 27-24 and Hurd has over 100 yards.
I hope not... I want us to pour it on vs UGA

More talent? don't see it. But to FL's credit, Driskel might pick up a couple 1st downs on foot before AJ reminds him that "Legs can be broken". Lets hope no player gets/has to get hurt.

I hope driskel plays the whole game! No more back ups..

103 Tennessee 1512 :T/Y 378 :YPG 1005 :pass 507 :RUSH 28.5 :pPG

113 Florida 1387 :T/Y 462 :YPG 7846 :pass 603 :RUSH 40.7 :pPG

Im skeered to death. Im pretty sure they have more talent too but we have a better coach and we have been playing better than they have. I cant argue with him...if Driskel has a good game were in for a real battle.

Stay healthy and I like our chances. We are still thin in some key positions where the drop off for us would be more drastic than Florida's depth.

Im skeered to death. Im pretty sure they have more talent too but we have a better coach and we have been playing better than they have. I cant argue with him...if Driskel has a good game were in for a real battle.

Skeered....
"For What?"

I watched that, he'll be saying he was wrong Saturday night!

No one should expect driskel to have a good game game throwing the ball. Sutton and TKjr will see to it. They got hands as good as any wr in the nation.

Reactions: 1 person
They do have talent, but they are with Muschamp, what we were with all the talent Dooley had

Tennessee absolutely has the advantage with coaching. Our team, as young and inexperienced as it is, is still better coached than Florida. It will show on the field Saturday.

Up until last year, they had better recruiting classes than us

Its no doubt they have more overall talent, but that talent is not well coached

This. I have seen some "experts" speculate that the bye week might give Florida the edge.

An extra week under the cruel tutelage of Muschamp is a minus instead of a plus.

Muschamp is 4-5 against the spread with extra time to prepare.

Last edited:
did these guys not watch the FL KY game? If they think FL has more talent and will run away with this, then we will lose to KY as well.....

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back