Sunny and 62º when we beat the Gators Saturday

vollygirl

GO VOLS!!!
Staff member
That's the forecast right now. Make plans to enjoy the game. It's going to be a beautiful day!!

GO VOLS!

Reactions: 3 people
Great weather. The heat of the ASU game definitely toned the crowd down a bit. And I guess the fact that it was ASU, but you could tell a difference.

The temp keeps going down. Yesterday it was in the low 70's/ upper 60's. I love the forecast of 62. I don't get to go to games in the low 60's here in FL....except on rare occasions.

The temp keeps going down. Yesterday it was in the low 70's/ upper 60's. I love the forecast of 62. I don't get to go to games in the low 60's here in FL....except on rare occasions.

It's perfect football weather.

The last home game, I had to be treated for heat stroke!

Only slight exageration! :)

Perfect Weather for a good passing attack like ours this saturday!!

Hope FL has a long depressing ride home Sunday! :rock::rock:

We didn't get to go to the Ark State (class reunion/cruise) so we gave our tickets to my husband's nephew. He's a huge fan but has never been to a game. His dad (who he took with him) told me there wasn't one square inch on his body that was dry. :lol:

Are you heading to Knoxville from Fort Lauderdale airport? I'm assuming you live in Boca Raton.

I'm flying Allegiant Air tomorrow (Thursday) at 2:45.

Just saw you're in Sarasota. My fault. Have fun in Knoxville.

I used to live there. Love the Allegiant flights. We have a dog and he loves my parents house on Ft. Loudon Lake so we have to take him....so we drive. Put it this way, my brother (also in Sarasota) is flying out of St. Pete in the morning and will be there at 8am tomorrow. I'll be there around 4 PM. Damn dog!

Yall have fun and make lots of noise! I am driving into Tampa to watch the game at Charrans with the alumni association. This IS the year...I can feel it! Go Vols!

Reactions: 1 person
Yall have fun and make lots of noise! I am driving into Tampa to watch the game at Charrans with the alumni association. This IS the year...I can feel it! Go Vols!

Be careful. That's a long way to drive to go to a bar. :p

We should get a Sarasota group together to watch the Bama or Ole Miss game.

I will actually be in Chattanooga during the Ole Miss game. As for this Saturday, I am not much of a drinker and am meeting some friends in Tampa so it should all be good.
Don't forget to check your seats to see if you are supposed to wear orange or white. I hope the checkerboard effect pans out. I think the look would be awesome!
Have a great trip up there!

for the first time in a long time will not be hot and or rainy for the UT FL game.. and for the first time in a long time that favors the team from TN instead of the stankin swump humidiny lovin gville heck hole garturds

vols win big....

Reactions: 4 people
xlarge.png

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back