Jeff Driskel's road TD-INT ratio over career: 6-9

And if you take out 2012 - easily his best season - it's 2-5. Stuff the run, force UF to pass. Simple.

If that is the case, then they will put in their 2nd q.b. who may add another dimension to the game for us.

And it worked pretty well against UGA. Mason was ineffective against us, and UF does not have anything close to Gurley. I think that is exactly what our plan should be.

It did? dude had over 200 yrds rushing n last l looked they scored more points than us..

Moral victory???

It did? dude had over 200 yrds rushing n last l looked they scored more points than us..

Moral victory???

3 pt loss on the road vs #12 team w/Heisman trophy candidate RB playing multiple series without our starting qb? I'll take that exact same performance, minus the fumbled end zone handoff and I think we win vs Florida

Reactions: 1 person
same game plan we had against Uga

Damn it, didn't mean to "like" the quote above, just quote it.

... And it came within a couple bad calls and a fumble, of working. At their place. And GA and FU are ranked about the same in the polls, right? :no:

3 pt loss on the road vs #12 team w/Heisman trophy candidate RB playing multiple series without our starting qb? I'll take that exact same performance, minus the fumbled end zone handoff and I think we win vs Florida

Hell, subtract the end zone fumble and its a UT Victory in athens

VN Store

Back