Volnation...I need your help (listen or DVR)

volinSmyrna

VFL!!!
I am driving to the beach on Saturday. I was hoping and praying we would get a night game so I could see it live. However, that is obviously not the case. I have 2 options. I can listen to it on the radio, or go Twitter/text message dark and DVR it and watch it on my Dish app when I get there.

I will note...the last 4 wins over Florida, I have been traveling. 1998, 2001, 2003, and 2004. Every other game I have been either in the stadium or in front of the tv. That's at least a good sign isn't it?

You should travel every year during the Fla game, VN will foot the bill
:)

Believe me, I've thought about it the last couple of years. If we win Saturday, I might just get in the car and ride around every year from now on.

Could you please plan a trip for the weekend of October 25th?

Unfortunately, it seems isolated to the Gators.

I feel your pain, my anniversary is Saturday. Thinking about taking my wife to a romantic lunch at wild wings, then we can do something better later.

Reactions: 1 person
I tried going dark for Ole Miss a few years ago. I was at the Blue Angles show in Pensacola and wore my UT hat.

A lady dressed in all orange, pushing an orange stroller with an orange baby comes up and says, "Do you know the score?" Before I could say, hey don't tell me she says, it's like 27-0 Go Vols!

Who would have thought right?

VN Store

Back