Best live gametracker?

Serpent710

Have a wedding at Noon saturday. And unfortunately watchESPN app does not support SEC network with my provider(Brighthouse Networks):finger3:

So I will be forced to watch a live stats update. Anyone know which one is the fastest to update? Ive used ESPN and more often than not its about a series behind.

Thank you!!

Also if you know any live streams that will work on mobile feel free to let me know! Thanks

If you have time to listen, the UT Gameday app is pretty good. Gamecast is terrible, but the audio is fine.

Reactions: 1 person
Does you have a browser on your phone that supports flash? If so wiziwig or any site like that should work

Last edited:
I didn't want to be that guy, but this would be great! It seems charter is one of the only ones to support sec network on watchESPN

Oh boy, here it goes. You're gonna be 'that guy' anyway. The one at a wedding constantly slipping looks at yer screen, ear phones plugged in but those close to you can hear the crowd noise an start looking around.

The preacher man gets to the all important question for the groom, Tennessee scores, and you yell YES!

Haha . My neighbor's son is getting married on the Saturday of the Tennessee-Alabama game. He is telling his son he won't be at the wedding, unless the Tide has the game in hand by halftime. I hope his son can get over his dad not being there. GO VOLS

OP, if you have subscribed to the SEC Network with Brighthouse you should be able to have the capability to watch SECN games on your watchespn app. I can watch them using my cable provider on my android. You may have to uninstall and re-install the espn app but it should work.

Haha . My neighbor's son is getting married on the Saturday of the Tennessee-Alabama game. He is telling his son he won't be at the wedding, unless the Tide has the game in hand by halftime. I hope his son can get over his dad not being there. GO VOLS

Does the bride have no understanding of the importance of The Third Saturday in October to a properly raised Tennessee/Alabama fan?Does she hate her future father-in-law? They make TV commercials out of this stuff. There's a coupla reality series too. Snapped and Cold Justice.

You think I'm jokin'doncha?

Ah got a shotgun an a shovel, an ah knows these hills around here. Woudln't nobody ever find thet gal ...

Last edited:
OP, if you have subscribed to the SEC Network with Brighthouse you should be able to have the capability to watch SECN games on your watchespn app. I can watch them using my cable provider on my android. You may have to uninstall and re-install the espn app but it should work.

I wish this was the case. I've contacted both espn and bright house and neither have came to terms for a contract for watchESPN. I pretty much got a "contact the other one" as a response.. Seems this is about the only provider with this. I even tried to watch a sec network game though watch ESPN on the laptop and it won't allow that as well

I wish this was the case. I've contacted both espn and bright house and neither have came to terms for a contract for watchESPN. I pretty much got a "contact the other one" as a response.. Seems this is about the only provider with this. I even tried to watch a sec network game though watch ESPN on the laptop and it won't allow that as well

I guess I'd switch to satellite then.

In those type situations I usually just keep hitting refresh on the offical game thread on here to see the latest

Who schedules weddings during football season is the biggest question...

I blame the 2012 season on my wife's cousin for scheduling her wedding on the TN opener.

I was absent for 75% of the wedding because I was in my car listening to the game.

Oh boy, here it goes. You're gonna be 'that guy' anyway. The one at a wedding constantly slipping looks at yer screen, ear phones plugged in but those close to you can hear the crowd noise an start looking around.

The preacher man gets to the all important question for the groom, Tennessee scores, and you yell YES!

You're describing me. And I'm a chick.

For the record, my wedding was in October. On a Friday :)

VN Store

Back