VFL reunion @ Neyland this Saturday

VolsnRavens

I just heard on the Jason Swain show that over 350 former Vols are coming to the game this weekend for a VFL reunion. Jabrari Greer and Travis Stephens are holding a Gator Hater party and Cazzy's Corner Grill on Friday night.

Man I would love to be there for this game. I hate Maryland. They don't know football up here. Let's go Vols!!!

(Thanks for correcting me on the location Volmanbill)

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 people
I just heard on the Jason Swain show that over 350 former Vols are coming to the game this weekend for a VFL reunion. Jabrari Greer and Travis Stephens are holding a Gator Hater party and Kathy's Corner Grill on Friday night.

Man I would love to be there for this game. I hate Maryland. They don't know football up here. Let's go Vols!!!

"Crab cakes and football!! That's what Marlyland does !"
Wedding Crashers

Reactions: 3 people
Here's a funny thought:

They wheel in a large cardboard box during the reunion party.

Open it up and its.....
Ia5bk.gif

Reactions: 4 people
This should be pretty exciting for the team and the VFL lettermen because (I have it on extremely good authority) those former players attending the game will also participate in the VolWalk and will run through the T during pre-game.

Reactions: 3 people
Man, seeing all those former Vols run through the T one more time would be epic . Bet they thought they'd never have that opportunity again. And the reception from a pumped crowd..... lawd. .lawd

I just heard on the Jason Swain show that over 350 former Vols are coming to the game this weekend for a VFL reunion. Jabrari Greer and Travis Stephens are holding a Gator Hater party and Cazzy's Corner Grill on Friday night.

Hmmm might have to check out Cazzy's friday night, anybody else going?

Man, seeing all those former Vols run through the T one more time would be epic . Bet they thought they'd never have that opportunity again. And the reception from a pumped crowd..... lawd. .lawd

Chill bumps. Can you imagine how crazy it's going to be in Neyland when all the VFL's come running out of the T. I'm not sure I can wait til Saturday

Kathy's or Cazzy's?

Cazzy's Corner Grill
1/2 mile west of where Pellissippi Parkway crosses Northshore Drive.
It's in Northshore Towne Center on Thunderhead. From I40/75 West take Pellissippi past Westland Dr. exit to 2nd exit Northshore / Towne Center where Target and Publix are. Take first right off ramp, it goes between them to a round-a-bout. Go across to Thunderhead take left, it's at corner of Northshore & Thunderhead. Can't miss it either way.

Cazzy's Corner Grill
1/2 mile west of where Pellissippi Parkway crosses Northshore Drive.
It's in Northshore Towne Center on Thunderhead. From I40/75 West take Pellissippi past Westland Dr. exit to 2nd exit Northshore / Towne Center where Target and Publix are. Take first right off ramp, it goes between them to a round-a-bout. Go across to Thunderhead take left, it's at corner of Northshore & Thunderhead. Can't miss it either way.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/C...54,15z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x35a6a9c5078ec72b

Invade ye' East TNers

VN Store

Back