UGA gifs

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
If you quote a post in this thread, please remove the image so we don't have duplicate gifs loading throughout every page. Thanks. :hi:

AJ-Johnson1.gif

Reactions: 29 people
Those were great! Thanks for sharing, Freak & Volly! Incidentally, what was that unsportsmanlike " sideline penalty" all about? Was it due to CBJ saying "WHAT!" to the zebras?

Not trying to be the fun police, but it makes me uneasy when AJ does his pistol routine after a play. Seems like the ref would enjoy throwing a flag for that. I personally love it

Reactions: 1 person
Freak, you gotta do the pre-halftime, "that was bull%*#&" one.

Not trying to be the fun police, but it makes me uneasy when AJ does his pistol routine after a play. Seems like the ref would enjoy throwing a flag for that. I personally love it

I love AJ, but his "power kick" he does after a big play will probably cost us 15 yds someday. It's also kind of a "look at me" type thing to do, which I thought he had grown out of. I don't mind celebrations, but I think they should include your teammates.

Reactions: 2 people
I've been saying all year that I will be shocked if AJ's pistol celebration doesn't cost us 15 yards at some point.

Those were great! Thanks for sharing, Freak & Volly! Incidentally, what was that unsportsmanlike " sideline penalty" all about? Was it due to CBJ saying "WHAT!" to the zebras?

CBJ screaming what was about the fair catch and the UGA player taking off after.

The sideline warning / unsportsmanlike was because at :01 in the 2nd quarter with the clock running down (after the sack) a ref ran into an assistant coach on the white stripe. Normally they wouldn't be *******s since everyone was running to the locker room, but that guy decided to be a prick.

http://zippy.gfycat.com/LateBeautifulAndeancondor.webm

Last edited:
Over/Under on number of weeks before the CommiePCpolice march the streets of Knoxville in solidarity against AJ's machine gun violence in a zero tolerance school zone?

Me too. But I have to say I don't how that is any less penalty worthy than the 'slash'. As far as what could be called penalty how is Jalen's 'come get me' wave any less of a taunting foul? Have the ref's backed down on that a little, or just this crew on that day?

CBJ screaming what was about the fair catch and the UGA player taking off after.

The sideline warning / unsportsmanlike was because at :01 in the 2nd quarter with the clock running down (after the sack) a ref ran into an assistant coach on the white stripe. Normally they wouldn't be *******s since everyone was running to the locker room, but that guy decided to be a prick.

http://zippy.gfycat.com/LateBeautifulAndeancondor.webm

Seeing him call it like it really was just makes me like bUTch more.

Seeing so dang many BS calls and non-calls makes me wonder if there's something sinister in the water the refs are drinking. You know, it has to Absolute ly be something or other.

I love AJ, but his "power kick" he does after a big play will probably cost us 15 yds someday. It's also kind of a "look at me" type thing to do, which I thought he had grown out of. I don't mind celebrations, but I think they should include your teammates.

Well if the whole team did it together we would get a penalty for sure.

Reactions: 3 people
does anyone have a gif of hurd waving on the db from ga........:rock:
i found it thanks

Last edited:

VN Store

Back