So just wondering about the AD??

Chilmonty

Obviously, ESPN HATES US!
How are our much publicized money problems going??

2 FB sellouts already this season! I have a feeling CBJ will soon make this issue a thing of the past!! :rock:

How are our much publicized money problems going??

2 FB sellouts already this season! I have a feeling CBJ will soon make this issue a thing of the past!! :rock:

2 sellouts on 3 home games. Two of which were noon games. Beyond impressive.

They're a long way away from the era when alumni had to shell out thousands a year just for the right to renew their season tickets and buy a parking placard. That kind of commitment requires winning at a high level.

Reactions: 1 person
I haven't heard anything about this in a long time.

They're a long way away from the era when alumni had to shell out thousands a year just for the right to renew their season tickets and buy a parking placard. That kind of commitment requires winning at a high level.

Not to mention a waiting list for season ticets.

I'm sure we're stable again..hopefully. But like someone mentioned, it's not where thousands have to be given again just to get subpar tickets. My grandpa had 6 seats in section Q years ago when we were still winning, and they even called him during Dooley's time here to see if he'd be interested in season tickets with no donation costs.

I'm not sure about where you got your info, but alumni still have to pay a significant donation for season tickets, and we pay for parking privileges, as well.

Reactions: 3 people
IMHO.............as long as Cheek and Hart are on the Hill.......giving will be DOWN. They need to be shown the way home! :hi:

Reactions: 2 people
IMHO.............as long as Cheek and Hart are on the Hill.......giving will be DOWN. They need to be shown the way home! :hi:

I don't agree with Hart but Cheek is sending this campus downhill. Greek life is dead, the campus is in shambles, and tuition just keeps being raised again and again for facilities that we will never see and "top 25" programs we will never be apart of.

I don't agree with Hart but Cheek is sending this campus downhill. Greek life is dead, the campus is in shambles, and tuition just keeps being raised again and again for facilities that we will never see and "top 25" programs we will never be apart of.

They've built and are in the process of building quite a few new buildings. What the hell are you talking about. And color me careless for the Greek life.

They're currently renovating Strong, Henson, and Dougherty. Building a new UC and residence hall.

They built the Brown residence hall, the engineering building, the new music building, the sorority village, the new football training center. Haslam isn't very old.

The campus is vastly improved, if under a state of constant construction right now. You should have seen it before.

Last edited:
They've built and are in the process of building quite a few new buildings. What the hell are you talking about. And color me careless for the Greek life.

They're currently renovating Strong, Henson, and Dougherty. Building a new UC and residence hall.

They built the Brown residence hall, the engineering building, the new music building, the sorority village, the new football training center. Haslam isn't very old.

The campus is vastly improved, if under a state of constant construction right now. You should have seen it before.

Well said. UT has their issues, but it's the same issues colleges across the country face. The rising costs and spending on college campuses is too big an issue to drag out here.

Now, I'll listen to arguments about them shifting away from the true mission of a state university, but acting as if the campus is falling apart is asinine. I graduated in 2006 and it looks nothing like it did when I went there.

And Greek life killed Greek life. No one to blame but themselves.

Reactions: 1 person

uhhhh, no - you still gotta pay to sit between the 20's , at least on the alumni side..look it up....:hi:

VN Store

Back