Ethan Wolf article

Doesn't he have a brother still in high school that plays ball? If so, I wonder if he's got skills like Ethan...

Very dynamic player and knows the game well, glad he his a Volunteer! Keep it Ethan Wolf!

Stud in the making. Going to need these young boys to protect the house this weekend. I've been wanting this one more than any of them year in and year out. They always get a bs play or two. We can't shoot ourselves in the foot and Jalen has to break this curse our RBs have had of not being able to run against Florida.

Stud in the making. Going to need these young boys to protect the house this weekend. I've been wanting this one more than any of them year in and year out. They always get a bs play or two. We can't shoot ourselves in the foot and Jalen has to break this curse our RBs have had of not being able to run against Florida.

Just come out throw the ball, and the run will be there in the third and fourth quarter when they are on there heels, we will kick there azz if we come out throwing the ball, they wont know what hit them till its to late, the streak is coming to a end Saturday about 3.30 pm.

Reactions: 1 person
He is doing great! Is he the one they were talking about during the Utah State game saying he told the coaches he doesn't like to catch? I'm probably wrong

Just shows how much stock we should place in the recruiting services.

Wolf was a 3* and Helm was a 4*...which one is clearly the better talent?

Don't get it twisted. Helm is a bad a$$ too. Maybe just a little slower to develop and was not as physically big as wolf coming in but he will be a big contributor to the orange. You don't get ranked the #1 tight end because you stink.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Wolf along with Helm are going to make us smile for the next 3 years.

Don't get it twisted. Helm is a bad a$$ too. Maybe just a little slower to develop and was not as physically big as wolf coming in but he will be a big contributor to the orange. You don't get ranked the #1 tight end because you stink.

Never inferred anything negative toward Helm. I like Helm (although he wasn't the #1 ranked TE) and like yourself expect him to be a solid contributor at UT. My point was Helm was a composite 4* and Wolf a 3*. Wolf has out performed to date. Just another of the many examples of why we should trust the evaluations of our coaching staff and not the recruiting services.

Would like to see him on longer routes... Match up against a LB would be a nightmare

VN Store

Back