Lil Jon?

jasonvol18

Krav Maga Blackbelt
Can't post it right now from my phone but looks like Lil Jon wants to come to the game. It's on rockytopinsider and was a tweet he sent out. They need to make that happen!

INSTAGRAM LILJON ✔ @LilJon

@Vol_Football HOLLA @ ME
1:42 PM - 30 Sep 2014

https://twitter.com/LilJon/status/517006602281693184

VQ posted about this a few days ago

3rd Down for what has really hit it off in Knoxville. Where it originally started. Now teams like OK and Bama have started playing it at their games. UT set the trend. Lil Jon (artist if 3DFW) may be in attendance for the UF game.

http://www.volnation.com/forum/tenn...ng-forum-football-talk-xiii.html#post10598818

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
Reactions: 7 people
He is the voice on 3rd down for what. Big name rapper and producer.

Well then, by all means, get him and his group here, set up several hours before a game out side the stadium and coordinate with the POTSB to move inside and havapartee!

Jus don spect me thar
Ah don lak that rap nohar
Butchu an them tha do
Jus keep on keepin on an
Do that thing you do...

After we beat the brakes off of the Gators maybe Lil Jon will have a concert in celebration!!

Hopefully CBJ does not bless us with his dancing

Reactions: 2 people
Good for recruiting. ..

You bet it would if the game event coordinators do it up right. Set him up in the little ampitheater beside gate 21 (have to move vol calls) and do a free concert. Coordinate with the Pride of the Southland's 'Salute to the Hill' where their drumline got involved and Lil Jon did Third Down for What ... yowza!

Reactions: 1 person
Never a big fan of rap music, but became a fan of Lil Jon, not necessarily his music, but the person, when he was on Celebrity Apprentice. He seemed like a genuine good guy, and much smarter than you would imagine.

Reactions: 7 people
Every single 3rd down for four quarters is way to much. Needs to be used more situationally.

Last edited:
images

VN Store

Back