4-2

koz

Thinking/assuming we should beat Florida and ChatTown, this would be the first time the Vols have started 4-2 in a season since 2007, when we went 5-2.

Nice thoughts for a tuesday...

Reactions: 12 people
Thinking/assuming we should beat Florida and ChatTown, this would be the first time the Vols have started 4-2 in a season since 2007, when we went 5-2.

What we have went thru past 6 yrs.....I will take it. Feel better about bowling too

Reactions: 1 person
Going to Ole Miss 4-2 would be huge! They also will be coming off games with Alabama and at Texas A&M. Could be a beat and battered team....or just really pi$$ed off I guess!

Going to Ole Miss 4-2 would be huge! They also will be coming off games with Alabama and at Texas A&M. Could be a beat and battered team....or just really pi$$ed off I guess!

and if bo wallace has a down game, that would help too

This is your first mistake. I think we need to pump the brakes for a minute.

9 in a row guys. Let's beat Florida, then we can start acting confident.

Reactions: 5 people
and now....deep thoughts by Jack Handy......

It takes a big man to cry........................., it takes an even bigger man to laugh at that man for crying.

Reactions: 5 people

Coming out of ole miss 5-2 makes that alabama game nationally relevant. Two ranked teams.

I like how you're thinking, but still....

We haven't beaten Florida since 2004. That's a loooooong time.

And if I've learned one thing from the last 6 years of misery, it's to never assume we're going to win. Less so against a team like Florida...

If we do beat Florida, I'm willing to look past Chattanooga, though. I'll give you that. :)

Reactions: 3 people

As down as the lizzards are, I wouldn't be acting confident with a win. Just glad for it and every other next win that gets us to bowl eligibility. All else is gravy.

and now....deep thoughts by Jack Handy......

It takes a big man to cry........................., it takes an even bigger man to laugh at that man for crying.

Boxing is alot like ballet...............except there's no music, and the dancers hit each other.

I know...... Have we learned nothing?
It may just be a bad case of scalded dog syndrome from the Decade of Disappointment that's followed our Decade of Dominance but I have this nervous gnawing in my gut that we're about to witness the career launch of the Gators' next Heisman QB. I don't post this based on any knowledge of their roster but just an expectation that whenever things start to look like we may actually have the ship righted yet another perfect storm will appear to capsize us.

So you're saying we win the East?

It may just be a bad case of scalded dog syndrome from the Decade of Disappointment that's followed our Decade of Dominance but I have this nervous gnawing in my gut that we're about to witness the career launch of the Gators' next Heisman QB. I don't post this based on any knowledge of their roster but just an expectation that whenever things start to look like we may actually have the ship righted yet another perfect storm will appear to capsize us.

I'm cautiously optimistic Hillbilly. But I can't see a Heisman QB coming at TN Saturday. I think our secondary is much better now and will not let that happen. Maybe TN can launch a Heisman candidate of their own...like Hurd, Malone, North etc. :hi:

I agree with this. I don't care how "down" Florida is. This game has me more nervous than any of them.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back