Sever Maintenance this week

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Just wanted to give you a heads up that the server will have to be rebooted at some point this week. Hopefully the downtime will be minimal but I am unable to pinpoint the exact time when it will happen. However, I can tell you that it should happen within the next 72 hours. I apologize in advance for any inconvenience that this may cause.

Reactions: 1 person
You'll need to do more server maintenance once the site crashes Saturday, following the vols breaking the streak.

Reactions: 3 people
Just wanted to give you a heads up that the server will have to be rebooted at some point this week. Hopefully the downtime will be minimal but I am unable to pinpoint the exact time when it will happen. However, I can tell you that it should happen within the next 72 hours. I apologize in advance for any inconvenience that this may cause.

200.gif

Hopefully less than 15 minutes.

You mean... 15 minutes without "Girls of..." threads, calling Dooley a loser, making fun of Candy/Kensucky/Bammers, grammar lessons (usually with grammatical errors), discussing valid victorians, pocket presents, etc, the never ending discussion about where Memphis' SEC loyalties lie, and TWSS jokes....

....oh, the humanity.

Reactions: 7 people

Preparing for the Celebration, or Meltdown that's coming Saturday? Either one is going to be EPIC.

Reactions: 2 people
You mean... 15 minutes without "Girls of..." threads, calling Dooley a loser, making fun of Candy/Kensucky/Bammers, grammar lessons (usually with grammatical errors), discussing valid victorians, pocket presents, etc, the never ending discussion about where Memphis' SEC loyalties lie, and TWSS jokes....

....oh, the humanity.
You forgot about the numbers and how many stars a player has.

Ohhh! Gathering data on all members to give to Obama and the NSA, huh Freak? ADMIT IT!!!

I'm not paranoid, its just that everyone is out to get me! :blink:

Why would you sever maintenance. Seems like something you would need to keep everything running smoothly

This a datacenter issue and has to be done. It's not by choice, trust me.

VN Store

Back