Colts Release Da'Rick Rogers

VolnJC

Patrick MacCoon ‏@PatrickMacCoon · 23s
Da'Rick Rogers has been released from the Colts after a DUI arrest

Reactions: 5 people
when he gets out of lockup he can head to the raiders--they like the bad boys, the rule breakers, the troublemakers!!! they need players, asap!

Reactions: 1 person
when he gets out of lockup he can head to the raiders--they like the bad boys, the rule breakers, the troublemakers!!! they need players, asap!

that used to be true but I think the NFL has an image problem and the 2nd and 3rd chances of the past may be over

If you don't get your act together after getting kicked off your college team and you don't get your act together after going undrafted and you don't get your act together after getting cut by your first pro team, then you're probably not going to get your act together at this point, are you?

Reactions: 15 people
If you don't get your act together after getting kicked off your college team and you don't get your act together after going undrafted and you don't get your act together after getting cut by your first pro team, then you're probably not going to get your act together at this point, are you?

I don't agree with you very often, but in this case, you're spot-on. It's a sad, sad situation.

Reactions: 2 people
Patrick MacCoon?

writes for The Daily Beacon and Maryville Times
Patrick MacCoon

@PatrickMacCoon

Very passionate about my faith and sports. Writer for The Daily Beacon and Daily Times. Covering Tennessee football. Die hard Braves and Falcons fan

someone will pick him up, but you would think with some of the money he was making for the colts he could have called a cab ya know. just baffles me.

bad day for the Colts they also lost LaRon Landry for 4 games for PEDs doesn't show in the pic :)
ByutpYFIcAA1G5_.png

Jim Irsay's team cut a guy for a DUI...If Alanis Morissette wants to release a remix of Ironic, she could go with this one

It's like rain on your wedding day,
it's a free ride when you've already paid,
it's Irsay firing a guy for DUI,
And who would've thought? It figures.

Reactions: 5 people
Jim Irsay's team cut a guy for a DUI...If Alanis Morissette wants to release a remix of Ironic, she could go with this one

It's like rain on your wedding day,
it's a free ride when you've already paid,
it's Irsay firing a guy for DUI,
And who would've thought? It figures.

Yeah, this is what I came here to say.

A player like Da'Rick is a coach's worst nightmare - a supremely talented idiot.

What's the league minimum these days, like $350k/yr? Even up north, pretty sure that'll get you a cab.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back