For those who stand at games

govols105

with sitters that whine behind them

here's you a shirt

10411329_10152756786944493_1095780972574650012_n.jpg

Sit Down for What

jayson swain promotes the shirts on facebook..

use code govols for 20% off this week.

Last edited:
Reactions: 36 people
I like them, I dont care that people stand up. But im a 6'5" so I try to be nice and stay seated as much as my excitement will let me. However last year at the UGA had the 3 rudest georgia girls sitting behind me, soon as i sat in my seat one tapped me on the shoulder and said "I know your not going to stand up the whole time or I will get an usher" Stood up the whole time the ushers response to the young ladies comments were "miss he paid for a ticket just as you did so he as every right to do as he pleases in his own seat"

Reactions: 32 people
pretty good idea. people behind you telling you to sit down get's old as f.

Be sure to buy the right color of orange or white for Checker Neyland.

Otherwise, here's a shirt for armchair fans:

STAYING HOME?
#ShutUp

Reactions: 6 people
I like them, I dont care that people stand up. But im a 6'5" so I try to be nice and stay seated as much as my excitement will let me. However last year at the UGA had the 3 rudest georgia girls sitting behind me, soon as i sat in my seat one tapped me on the shoulder and said "I know your not going to stand up the whole time or I will get an usher" Stood up the whole time the ushers response to the young ladies comments were "miss he paid for a ticket just as you did so he as every right to do as he pleases in his own seat"

Congratulations on your indifference to others. Guess you showed them.

Reactions: 6 people
I stood up on a few plays last year at florida and the police told me i would be ejected if I kept standing. Amazing.

Reactions: 2 people
I hate having to stand for the whole game. Call it what you want but I think the same thing about ppl who stand for 3hrs. Don't say that bull about stay at home. I paid for my SEAT like everyone else. I stand up for big plays. But timeouts or the other teams 2nd and 4. Can you not yell from a sitting position?

Reactions: 7 people
I don't mind sitting parts of the game though I would prefer if everyone stood the whole time. If people in front of me are sitting then I sit unless something happens and I need to stand or am celebrating.

That being said I have had about 50 rows of people standing in front of me and the people behind me ask me to sit down. If I sit down, then I can't see. I can't make the whole stadium sit down. Just not gonna happen.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back