Josh Smith /Pearson for FL?

And how effective would they really be if they aren't 100 percent? I want them ready to go, not ready to go at 75 percent. I would rather a pass go to a healthy Pig Howard than to a hobbled Pearson or Smith.

Reactions: 1 person
And how effective would they really be if they aren't 100 percent? I want them ready to go, not ready to go at 75 percent. I would rather a pass go to a healthy Pig Howard than to a hobbled Pearson or Smith.

I wouldn't worry too much about it. You and the coaches are almost certainly in agreement on this. We aren't so devoid of depth at WR that we need to throw hobbled players out there. If they can't outperform a Johnathan Johnson or a Jacob Carter, you won't see them out there.

Reactions: 2 people
Our receiving corps has been doing fine. Sure they could add some to it, but this isn't our biggest worry at this point.

Reactions: 2 people
If the O line can't block, Pearson and Smith doesn't matter at this point.

If the O line can't block, Pearson and Smith doesn't matter at this point.

As hard as it was to watch, there was a difference from Oklahoma.

I'm looking forward to watching that right side grow and learn together.

Thomas may move to left, but Jack Jones will slide in at RT.

Reactions: 1 person
i've been hearing it's 4-6 weeks to recover from high ankle sprain. this would be week 4 for von.

then UTC is after flarduh. i wonder if the coaches would risk him for UTC.

is it realistic to day ole miss?

i've been hearing it's 4-6 weeks to recover from high ankle sprain. this would be week 4 for von.

then UTC is after flarduh. i wonder if the coaches would risk him for UTC.

is it realistic to day ole miss?

If he can play against UTC, I would play him. He could use the reps after being out so long.

Daniel Lewis said this morning he'd be surprised if either plays this week, both still on crutches. Thinks it could be Ole Miss game before we see either.

VN Store

Back