Alabama Beware!!

SeniorDrill

Alabama beware! There will not be any team beat the Vols this season on Rocky Top with the combination of a Checkerboard Neyland and the team leading the nation in "3rd Down for What" fans! 'nuff said!:)

Somebody drank a full glass of Tennessee Orange this morning, huh? Let's worry about this team winning their first SEC game before we worry about beating the premier program of college football. Let's just try and avoid being "Muschamped" at home to one of the worst Florida teams in the modern era.

Indeed. I believe we win Saturday if Worley doesn't leave the game injured. The problem is that Worley did leave the game injured and we lost. Until we win games we haven't proven that we can win. Not terribly profound, I know. But, holy smokes am I tired of being "this close" to winning these big games.

while I am excited about the progress and grit this team has showed can we please pump the brakes a little bit before making all these unreasonable predictions.

Reactions: 1 person
Stop... Too many weapons, and unfortunately Kiff has that offense rolling

Heart, soul, will, coaching and talent are great.

Heart, soul, will, coaching, talent, depth across the board and experience, ... that's another.

If Worley gets hurt at any point moving forward I bet we go to a combination of Dobbs and Hurd in the wildcat, and I'm entirely serious.

Of all the games we have left our chance of winning this one is slim..between the power run n a mobile qb plus our ol....not a good formula. IMO

Of all the games we have left our chance of winning this one is slim..between the power run n a mobile qb plus our ol....not a good formula. IMO

The other side does not like Driskel's performance thus far but I think you are right, him having the ability to scramble will cause us problems. Our Defense must hold... I have faith in them.:good!:

Take care of UF first then worry about Bama and the implications of AJ possibly riping out Kiffin's spine at midfield after we beat their sorry asses.

At least that's the way it played out in my dreams.

Reactions: 1 person
I know one thing- Alabama is going to beat the dog @#$# out of Ole Miss. Memphis had the ball with a chance to take the lead in the FOURTH QUARTER Saturday. Hopefully we catch Alabama exhausted from running up and down the field against the Rebels.

Alabama beware! There will not be any team beat the Vols this season on Rocky Top with the combination of a Checkerboard Neyland and the team leading the nation in "3rd Down for What" fans! 'nuff said!:)

Mother of pearl!......please make it stop

VN Store

Back