Jalen Hurd 'come at me' GIF

big harry

brought to you by Serpent710
VvM_0F.gif

Reactions: 120 people
Anyone have one of the fumble in the endzone?

Honestly...and I make some snide remarks around here...but THAT^^^^ is pretty $hitty, if you ask me.

Kid played his heart out...and is 18 years old, becoming a legend in the making.

Reactions: 108 people
Honestly...and I make some snide remarks around here...but THAT^^^^ is pretty $hitty, if you ask me.

Kid played his heart out...and is 18 years old, becoming a legend in the making.

Everyone gets a trophy & a "Good Try" ribbon!!!

Reactions: 3 people
Wish it was a couple of seconds longer. He points at the safety after this as if to say "Yes, I'm talking to you."

Did aj holster pistols after his big hit on gurley? If so does anybody have video?

It still cracks me up that its not ok to throat slash, but AJ gets to pretend to shoot people and the refs are fine with it. lol

Edit: For the record I don't think either one should be a penalty. Seems like a lot of you are getting your panties in a wad over this post.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
It's awfully early to be trolling. You're just a bucket of sunshine this morning.

I love Hurd & believe me, if asked today, I'm sure he would agree that fumble was huge.

As far as my sunshine level, I'm pissed. I'm tired of losing and trying to find the silver lining or searching for sweet gifs to giggle over each week.

But I get it. I'm a Negavol that should go root for someone else, etc.

Reactions: 3 people
I love Hurd & believe me, if asked today, I'm sure he would agree that fumble was huge.

As far as my sunshine level, I'm pissed. I'm tired of losing and trying to find the silver lining or searching for sweet gifs to giggle over each week.

But I get it. I'm a Negavol that should go root for someone else, etc.

So, the real question is: Who are you mad at? Or are you just crotchety?

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back