No N in Dormady

1972 Grad

I started this thread for all the VN posters who are convinced that this guy will be our savior. They are the same people who thought that Riley Fergusson would be the man.

I have no idea whether or not this guy will be "The Man," but for the people who do, please learn to spell his name correctly. I have seen his name spelled Dormandy with an "n" too many times. All you people who have hitched your wagon to him, there is no "n" in Dormady.

Reactions: 3 people
200.gif

Reactions: 2 people
I started this thread for all the VN posters who are convinced that this guy will be our savior. They are the same people who thought that Riley Fergusson would be the man.

I have no idea whether or not this guy will be "The Man," but for the people who do, please learn to spell his name correctly. I have seen his name spelled Dormandy with an "n" too many times. All you people who have hitched your wagon to him, there is no "n" in Dormady.

And yet you misspell "Ferguson."

Reactions: 14 people
Ironic, isn't it?
I'll have to admit that it is, but I have at least spelled it correctly in other posts. I do know better.

Edit: Check out post #2 on Ferguson leaving will loom large next year thread. I knew how to spell it then, but it's funny that I messed it up here, considering the topic.

Last edited:

Ferguson could very well have been "It" but he was not willing to put forth the effort to reach his full potential.

Bray could have been "It" but who can really excel as a q.b. with Dooley as the head coach?

I think Dormady will arrive in January and that he will be the starter around the 4th game of the season. Hurd & the tight ends and the defense will keep us in the games until Dormady can grow. It has happened before with the starting q.b. as a freshman and could happen again next season.

When did FergusSon become Swedish?

VN Store

Back