Dont blame Peterman

1972 Grad

I started this thread because a lot of people on here have blamed Peterman with the fumbled handoff in the endzone. I have read on several threads that he botched 2 handoffs, or screwed up in the end zone. Peterman was NOT IN THE GAME during that series.

Worley handed it off to Hurd. Peterman was on the bench. Don't make it worse than it was.

Reactions: 14 people
The grounding call was BS as well.

Edit:
From now on all incomplete passes that do not make the line of scrimmage will be called grounding. The Vol receivers in the area don't matter. All that matters is the ball didn't make the line of scrimmage.

Now stop quoting me. We've covered this 10 times in this thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14 people
I started this thread because a lot of people on here have blamed Peterman with the fumbled handoff in the endzone. I have read on several threads that he botched 2 handoffs, or screwed up in the end zone. Peterman was NOT IN THE GAME during that series.

Worley handed it off to Hurd. Peterman was on the bench. Don't make it worse than it was.

:good!:

Reactions: 5 people

Solid!

It is all about learning.

Okla game, Worley fumbled. Croom missed a sure touchdown and we lost the game.

UGA game. We gave up two fumbles and we lost the game.

OUR OPPONENTS ARE (NOT) BEATING US. WE ARE CAUSING OURSELVES TO LOSE THE GAMES BY OUR OWN MISTAKES.......

Eliminate the mistakes and we will win!!!!!

Reactions: 13 people

The blame can't all be assigned to one person, but the fact remains: if Peterman doesn't botch that handoff (the first one, at the UGA 20) and Medley makes the field goal on 4th down, game goes into OT at 35 all.

Last edited:
The blame can't all be assigned to one person, but the fact remains: if we don't botch that handoff (at the UGA 20) and Medley makes the field goal on 4th, game goes into OT at 35 all.

?????

I agree........ I hope he comes back with a vengeance..... It's going to be a long season and yes, he will be back..........

Peterman didn't look great but in fairness the uga D was pinning their ears back and blitzing him the entire time he was on the field.

Reactions: 2 people
The blame can't all be assigned to one person, but the fact remains: if we don't botch that handoff (at the UGA 20) and Medley makes the field goal on 4th, game goes into OT at 35 all.

If that punt rolls into the endzone we get ball on 25 instead. They don't get a freebie on endzone fumble. stuff that makes ya say....really

How can you possibly say that? The game would have played out totally differently. For all you know, we could have kicked a field goal, kicked off to them, and they return it for a td.

If peterman is better then dobbs I am missing something. That young man looks lost. If they are pinning there ears back dump off simple football!

Reactions: 2 people

I blame Peterman for being totally inept and having the deer in the headlights look every he steps on the field. In Charles Barkley's voice. Peterman is just terrble, just terrble.

Reactions: 4 people
I am far from a Dobbs homer, but at least he will keep it in the read option. Peterman has never once showed me anything. And yes Worley looked like the best QB in the east today!

Reactions: 3 people
I blame Peterman for being totally inept and having the deer in the headlights look every he steps on the field. In Charles Barkley's voice. Peterman is just terrble, just terrble.
And you are perfect?...... "every he steps on the field."

Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back