So ark coach or cbj?

92volalum

Hogs on way to beating top 6 team on neutral site. We beat the cocks but at home n haven't beat a ranked team away from ktown n 10 yrs.

Hogs run game is for real..but wait we have to run a spread to win.lol

Btw Chaney calling the plays but we have the best oc in the country..

I don't care who the hc is I just want to win n punish teams on off. :hi:

Reactions: 3 people
I'm so happy we get Arky next year. We always happen to get a rising opponent

Hogs on way to beating top 6 team on neutral site. We beat the cocks but at home n haven't beat a ranked team away from ktown n 10 yrs.

What are you talking about?

Become a Hogs fan. We don't need you.

Reactions: 24 people
Arkansas has the biggest OL in the country, NFL included. We would have beat Georgia and maybe Oklahoma if we have their offensive line.

My god man, look at beliemas record! How many big 10 titles? Only fools around here thought his was a bad hire.

Reactions: 1 person
Arkansas was winning 10-11 football games a year just 2 years ago. We are FAR removed from that. There are no legacy players from glory days who can relay to underclassmen the work ethic necessary to play championship caliber football. We had to start from utter scratch.

Reactions: 12 people
Easy answer. CBJ. Arky coach will be gone within 4 years. Trying to pad the resume to go to the NFL! He's unpredictable...way too un predictable when it comes to his coaching decisions and moves.

Reactions: 3 people
If you placed their resumes side-by-side, you'd have to be pretty biased to not say that Bielema is the better coach at this point.

Reactions: 5 people
Off wise they look stout especially running the ball..

Again I like Jones but who looks further along in year 2 at this point?

Btw I still believe we win 7 this year.

Reactions: 2 people
Arkansas has the biggest OL in the country, NFL included. We would have beat Georgia and maybe Oklahoma if we have their offensive line.

Yes and their best one was committed to us and apparently ran off by our staff along with their OC and O Line coach. Thinking we end up regretting at least one of those decisions if not more.

People act like Coach B has turned around a dumpster fire but he hasn't done more with less. Arky only had 1 season that set them back. UT had 5 if you include Fulmers last year.

Lol. Everyone on here thought Beliema was an idiot before the season and now there are threads asking if anyone would trade Butch for him.

Arkansas was winning 10-11 football games a year just 2 years ago. We are FAR removed from that. There are no legacy players from glory days who can relay to underclassmen the work ethic necessary to play championship caliber football. We had to start from utter scratch.

This.

Bielema basically took over a Bobby Petrino O and didn't win a game in the SEC last year. Granted, John L. Smith screwed around with them for a year, but BB still got those recruits.
He is a great coach, but so is Butch, who took over a complete dumpster fire that had been raging for several years. Butch is recruiting better as well.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back