We have to beat Florida or Butch is on the hot seat

Eddie Vol Halen

Senior Life Champion
We are clearly an improved team.

We clearly have a lot of young talent.

Jancek has answered all questions. Gurley will win the Heisman, and I expected him to get loose on one play.

We have to beat Florida or Bajakian will have Butch on the hot seat. It sucks, but that is the truth.

I have no idea what to do. Bajakian = Butch. It's his offense, but Bajakian wishes he was as good as Randy Sanders. Some of the most bonehead play calls I've ever seen in crunch situations in the last two weeks.

Let's be honest: Hurd and Worley are making this offense look a LOT better than it is. Bajakian sucks.

Reactions: 11 people

Jancek has answered all questions. Gurley will win the Heisman, and I expected him to get loose on one play.

We have to beat Florida or Bajakian will have Butch on the hot seat. It sucks, but that is the truth.

I have no idea what to do. Bajakian = Butch. It's his offense, but Bajakian wishes he was as good as Randy Sanders. Some of the most bonehead play calls I've ever seen in crunch situations in the last two weeks.

Let's be honest: Hurd and Worley are making this offense look a LOT better than it is. Bajakian sucks.

You've had to many beers. GO TO BED

Reactions: 5 people
Butch will not be on the hot seat, but I agree that there have been many questionable calls in the past 2 games. Several that the announcers also have questioned.

Reactions: 7 people

If we gave Dooley 3 years just based off results Butch deserves a decade.

Reactions: 16 people

VN Store

Back