Never ever happy on here

NEO

Eat at Joe's
A lot of you guys act like *****es on here and need your balls to drop.

Before the game we get post like....

GA would kill OU...we are about to get blown out.

Spread is 19...we'll be lucky to beat it.

I hope we don't get blown out by 40.

and so and so.

Then we come out, with a group of Freshman, and a brand new line, and battle a GA that is NOT missing half their players like last year, and we take it down to the wire.

What the hell do you people want?

Yes, we are young...but for those about to say I am so sick of the young excuse...please check out our current recruiting....CBJ is fixing that.

Every f'n ESPN announcer gives us high praise after every game and says we are on the right path. They keep saying we are playing much better.

But noooo....because we didn't win the game those of you who stated we would lose by 30 are still *****ing.

Reactions: 92 people

and so and so.

Then we come out, with a group of Freshman, and a brand new line, and battle a GA that is NOT missing half their players like last year, and we take it down to the wire.

Yes, we are young...but for those about to say I am so sick of the young excuse...please check out our current recruiting....CBJ is fixing that.

Every f'n ESPN announcer gives us high praise after every game and says we are on the right path. They keep saying we are playing much better.

But noooo....because we didn't win the game those of you who stated we would lose by 30 are still *****ing.

Yep.

It sucks losing but it clear as day this ship is headed in the right direction.

UGA has more experienced talent is a vastly more stable football program and they scraped by for a win.

We're al,ost there.

Reactions: 1 person

and so and so.

You sir get a like.............. AMEN brother AMEN, preach it. Sheesh, these guys drive me nuts.

Reactions: 4 people
NEOCON, you are absolutely correct. This team is so much better than the last few years. Much more fun to watch too. We are young again because Dooley sucked a dooley at recruiting.

Reactions: 2 people
I worked last night and just woke up to highlights of this team almost winning in Athens. Minus worley hurt, and a bad fumble who knows. Then I come on here for insight and op I agree, its aggregating! People need to chill.

I worked last night and just woke up to highlights of this team almost winning in Athens. Minus worley hurt, and a bad fumble who knows. Then I come on here for insight and op I agree, its aggregating! People need to chill.

Ditto for me on four hours sleep too brother

and so and so.

I can't even remember the last time we had a winning season. Was it under Kiffin? Think about that.

Of course people won't be happy. It's understandable. At least we show progress and play well, right?

Program is definitely headed in the right direction. Can't wait until we have Tuttle and McKenzie anchoring our D- line . We will be competing for SEC championships again within 2 years. Still hate losing though.

This Georgia team would have been demolished by OU. Hands down they would have capitalized on turnovers, and would not have had any "1st and Bajakian" in their second quarter of play. OU's offense would have destroyed the GA secondary in the weak state that it's in because their OC knows how to spot and exploit weaknesses and call plays accordingly.

This Georgia team would have been demolished by OU. Hands down they would have capitalized on turnovers, and would not have had any "1st and Bajakian" in their second quarter of play. OU's offense would have destroyed the GA secondary in the weak state that it's in because their OC knows how to spot and exploit weaknesses and call plays accordingly.
The fact that our OC is about as inept at calling a game than just about anyone in the country is reason to not be happy at all.

They have a good holdline too.

The sad irony is that after Tennessee beats Florida next week, and I firmly believe that they will do so this year, the Legions of the Miserable will downplay it as not being a big-game win for Butch and his troops because Florida "stinks."

Woo. We lost. Gonna have sex now

Count, no one wants to lose anymore.

I get that.

But we picked up a 5 star DT and a 4 star DE last night.

We have a very young line, a true freshman RB, and TKJR is already doing great and he is a freshman.

We were also without VP and Josh Smith...that would have changed things.

Our defense is stout too. We really made them have to throw the ball, they could not run it down our throats....and that is with a lot of our Dline being Freshman.

Give the man some time.

I think we make a bowl and next year we win 9.

Reactions: 5 people

and so and so.

Thank you. Can't respect a great game but just whine about every little thing. Oh my god, Sutton cost us the game for calling a fair catch, no I mean Hurd cost us a game for dropping the ball in the end zone...no I mean why did we kick an onside kick or decline holding call at end of game or why did they put peterman in? Why didn't he redeem himself for Florida last year, and why didn't butch recruit an offensive line 4 years ago for us while he was at cincy.

This team is so close to getting it together... even the OL played much better today.
They are going to impress with a couple of signature wins this year.

Have to say Fla ought to be worried...

The sad irony is that after Tennessee beats Florida next week, and I firmly believe that they will do so this year, the Legions of the Miserable will downplay it as not being a big-game win for Butch and his troops because Florida "stinks."

Yes, I'm 100% sure that will happen

Fans want their team to win. There will be *****ing after a loss. Who cares that we "almost won". We will be happy if we win. Go beat UF.

Reactions: 2 people
Go ahead and be happy with a loss. I'm sure you're use to it in life.

We were supposed to lose by 3 scores or so according to the "experts." Shut. Up.

Worley stays in all four quarters, we probably win. Seriously. I'm not here to preach about moral victories but for God's sake we took the #12 team in the country TO THE WIRE with a ton of FRESHMEN. We're not great, but we're good and we're on the path to greatness. For the love of God, relax.

Can you not see the bright future ahead? Or are you just so overly concerned with today all you care to do is berate a bunch of 18 to 22 year olds for playing a damn good game?

Reactions: 3 people
We were supposed to lose by 3 scores or so according to the "experts." Shut. Up.

Worley stays in all four quarters, we probably win. Seriously. I'm not here to preach about moral victories but for God's sake we took the #12 team in the country TO THE WIRE with a ton of FRESHMEN. We're not great, but we're good and we're on the path to greatness. For the love of God, relax.

Can you not see the bright future ahead? Or are you jusy so overly concerned with today all you care to do is berate a bunch of 18 to 22 year olds for playing a damn good game?
Our future is great as long as our OC is canned. These kids are being done a disservice to IMO.

Florida's defense is no laughing matter. If our OL manages to protect Worley, and we come out with a win the only people trying to play it off will be jort-wearing mullet heads.

VN Store

Back