Anyone else watching the

VolAllen

replay of the 2013 UT vs UGA game on SECN? After watching this game again, I feel a little more confident that we can win today. UGA was a very beatable team, but we simply couldn't move the ball. It took a special teams play to really keep us in that game.

That being said, I see a much better team this year than last. A much more confident team. You can tell by this replay that they were playing scared, even at home. I know that UGA will have Gurley, but they won't have Murray. I really like our chances if we bring our A game.

I am.. It was a different offense when marshall was in the game though.. And Gurley didn't even play.. Hopefully losing Murray really hurt them.

Murray kept them alive in a lot of games they should have lost. He was a winner. They don't have the luxury of relying on him to win close games for them this year, South Carolina proved that.

Reactions: 1 person
Aaron freaking Murray just outran our defense.. I forgot about that play.

That TD by Neal actually cost us the game...just realized what would've happened had he just dove at the 1. 😭

I had forgotten (suppressed) that we were that close to beating UGA last year. I really want to be up 35-0 twelve hours from now.

Annnnnnnd now I change the channel to Fast & Furious to prevent heartache. Although, I can't believe Paul Walker is dead....heartache everywhere.

VN Store

Back