Barring a blow out loss tomorrow, UF and Mizzou are our biggest games

landscapingvol

Beating UGA would be nice but UF and Mizzou are must wins, tomorrow is not a must win it is a game to help build this football team back to where it needs to be. UGA should win tomorrow based on talent alone; UT should beat UF, Mizzou, UK, and VU based on talent alone and those games are much more important imo. UGA has all of the pressure on them tomorrow and sometimes that can make a team press, UT has nothing to lose.

Reactions: 1 person
Beating UGA would be nice but UF and Mizzou are must wins, tomorrow is not a must win it is a game to help build this football team back to where it needs to be. UGA should win tomorrow based on talent alone; UT should beat UF, Mizzou, UK, and VU based on talent alone and those games are much more important imo. UGA has all of the pressure on them tomorrow and sometimes that can make a team press, UT has nothing to lose.

The game to build the team up was two weeks ago. Time to take some aggression out on the rest of the SEC now.

At this point, every game is a must win to get to a bowl game +. No assumptions(Uk/candy)

The game to build the team up was two weeks ago. Time to take some aggression out on the rest of the SEC now.

I concur.

I want to win against these other conference teams bad. I also personally want to stomp the life out of USC(have family there that I can't stand), and also destroy Ole Miss!! Here in Memphis the Ole Miss fans are everywhere and I never want them to do good, EVER!!

I disagree this game is huge for us! It is an SEC game against a very good team. We can win this game. UGA is not Oklahoma they are not as good up front. The grow up game was two weeks ago. It is time for the VOLS to kick the living carp out of UGA!

Bottom line is we win this game we will be ranked top 25 for the first time since UF game 2012? big game

With this team, I feel like we have a chance to win any game. So I say, every game will be a big game for the rest of the season.

I suggest we stop with this kind of talk now! This team is capable of winning the East now after what I saw in the OU game. 3 plays in that game go UT"s way and they probably win it. This team is better than any of us thought so it's time to raise the bar. Worley and company are good enough and the defense is stellar!

Vols win a close one over the Dawgs!

:loco:

Tennesseeduke

Reactions: 4 people
UF and Vandy sucks due to coaching IMO

UF and Vandy sucks due to coaching IMO

This, esp in the case of UF. I think they have a slight talent edge overall, but we should still win purely because of coaching and the game being at home. You think coaching isn't that significant, take a look at the last time we faced these guys at home in 2012. With a decent coach we win, and with even an average or mediocre coach it's a nail biter. But no, we had Fooley and Sunseri.

I suggest we stop with this kind of talk now! This team is capable of winning the East now after what I saw in the OU game. 3 plays in that game go UT"s way and they probably win it. This team is better than any of us thought so it's time to raise the bar. Worley and company are good enough and the defense is stellar!

Vols win a close one over the Dawgs!

:loco:

Tennesseeduke

I agree that this team passes the eye test as far as being legit and loaded with speed and talent. The thing is that you need to expect things that went wrong in Oklahoma will continue and possibly cost us close games.

The swing pass touchdown early to the running back was because TKjr blew his assignment and McNeil wound up playing that spot the rest of the game.

Sure because of speed and talent I agree that all games seem like possible wins and the future looks bright. Now is not the future though. I could see us still falling apart and getting blown out or losing a game we should win, I also see a possible upset of Alabama, a good chance of beating Florida and maybe a 7-8 win season.

This is a well built team, it would be nice if people would just watch them grow and relax.

I agree that this team passes the eye test as far as being legit and loaded with speed and talent. The thing is that you need to expect things that went wrong in Oklahoma will continue and possibly cost us close games.

The swing pass touchdown early to the running back was because TKjr blew his assignment and McNeil wound up playing that spot the rest of the game.

Sure because of speed and talent I agree that all games seem like possible wins and the future looks bright. Now is not the future though. I could see us still falling apart and getting blown out or losing a game we should win, I also see a possible upset of Alabama, a good chance of beating Florida and maybe a 7-8 win season.

This is a well built team, it would be nice if people would just watch them grow and relax.

This team will NOT fall apart. The coaching staff won't allow that to happen and it's just not in the players DNA.:thumbsup:

This team will NOT fall apart. The coaching staff won't allow that to happen and it's just not in the players DNA.:thumbsup:

To clarify "falling apart" I'm talking about numerous mental mistakes in one game by some of the freshmen. Not the same "oh we always lose close games" that seemed to permeate the past teams.

Last edited:
Luckily we're not in Florida. :ermm:

1upLlLM

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/09/20/puppy-rapist-sentence/15984325/

Last edited:
missouri will be the tougher game---florida is in disarray---bad QB, terrible defense, muschamp getting ready to be fired---UT wins that game by 10+--bet the house.

VN Store

Back