UTtix Releases More Florida Tickets

gatorhater1509

Eat More Gator
To everyone complaining about ticket prices and can't find tickets, there's more showing up now on UTtix.com. There are quite a few singles throughout the lower bowl and some together in the middle of MM and NN. Just thought I'd share. GBO!

Mods move if necessary...thought more people would see it here.

Reactions: 2 people
To everyone complaining about ticket prices and can't find tickets, there's more showing up now on UTtix.com. There are quite a few singles throughout the lower bowl and some together in the middle of MM and NN. Just thought I'd share. GBO!

Mods move if necessary...thought more people would see it here.

Gotta use a desktop. Mobile site is awful, it doesn't let you choose your tickets.

I just looked to see what was available together, and it is only seats way up top one section the last row is nearly all available. I would get queasy up that high.

Thanks for posting this, was looking to get two together but didn't want to be on the very top. Got MM Row 12, I'll be there! Woot! :)

Thanks for posting this, was looking to get two together but didn't want to be on the very top. Got MM Row 12, I'll be there! Woot! :)

You're welcome. Me and a buddy of mine will be right behind you in seats 29 & 30! :rock:

Last edited:
I just looked to see what was available together, and it is only seats way up top one section the last row is nearly all available. I would get queasy up that high.

I sat one row from the very top in section GG for the Utah State game.. it really isnt bad at all & you can see a lot better than you would think.

I sat one row from the very top in section GG for the Utah State game.. it really isnt bad at all & you can see a lot better than you would think.

I'd be willing to sit that high in GG or QQ but not sections in the end zone like KK, LL, or MM. At the O&W game I tried to climb to the top because I had never been up there before. I got to about row 20 in LL and had to turn around, I felt like I was going to pass out. It seems like it gets way more vertical the higher you go.

I sat in FF row 21 for Utah State, and that's the highest I've ever sat for a game. I worried about the view when I first bought the tickets but I'd get season tickets there if I could afford the donation.

this is one thing I love about Neyland..even if you are in the nose bleeds, the view isn't bad and in my experiences there are not many bad seats in the house.

Reactions: 1 person
I'd be willing to sit that high in GG or QQ but not sections in the end zone like KK, LL, or MM. At the O&W game I tried to climb to the top because I had never been up there before. I got to about row 20 in LL and had to turn around, I felt like I was going to pass out. It seems like it gets way more vertical the higher you go.

I sat in FF row 21 for Utah State, and that's the highest I've ever sat for a game. I worried about the view when I first bought the tickets but I'd get season tickets there if I could afford the donation.

I agree. It's not the view. It's the feeling that you are going to drop straight off. In 2011 I took my friend to the Georgia game and we sat row 21 up there and he was scared to death. It was his first college football game too. This Saturday we are going to Athens. His first trip there as a UGA fan. Mine as well

Reactions: 1 person
this is one thing I love about Neyland..even if you are in the nose bleeds, the view isn't bad and in my experiences there are not many bad seats in the house.

IMO, the bad seats are anything within the first 10 rows. Sat in D row 1 last year for South Alabama and I moved to the upper deck after 1 qtr.

IMO, the bad seats are anything within the first 10 rows. Sat in D row 1 last year for South Alabama and I moved to the upper deck after 1 qtr.

Sat row 21 of L for Utah State I didn't really like it especially when they were on the other side of the field. And I had to break my neck to see the jumbotron

VN Store

Back