Checkerboard Neyland for Florida game - checkerneyland.com

VolnJC

Would love to see this happen somehow

Bxm52tSCEAAcrZg.jpg:large

**********MOD EDIT: link to website below to coordinate colors***********

Checker Neyland Stadium - #checkerneyland

Last edited:
Reactions: 82 people
theres a part of this picture that looks really bad, but i can't put my finger on it..... its just like a red cluster kinda thing.

Reactions: 6 people
That looks awesome, but I think we would have a better chance with something simple like a white out.

West Virginia stripes their stadium all the time for big games. They are doing this for Oklahoma this weekend. Surely we could do it!

Reactions: 1 person
I would love to see it happen but only chance would be is if they laid shirts in the seat lol

I was just thinking something very similar to this like who is going to give away the shirts to make this happen. A lot of people (mostly females) I notice tend to dress up like they're going out to eat and some even dress like they're having a business meeting at the office.

Aside from that I think if you lit up the media outlets it could be pulled off. You could maybe get the local stores to offer some kind of discounted generic orange or white shirt just for this purpose.

The Sooners don't provide shirts either. Here's an old thread I found regarding coordinating colors.
OU wants fans to "Stripe" the Stadium this week

I wouldn't do it for the UGA game. Too many bull puppy fans will be there. Might disrupt it enough to make it look not so good.

would be cool but to many gray hairs at the stadium and if you can't get them to standup and cheer now how are you going to get them out of their suit and fancy dress to put on a T-shirt

Reactions: 2 people
I wouldn't do it for the UGA game. Too many bull puppy fans will be there. Might disrupt it enough to make it look not so good.

You're right! Good thinking! I will make sure admin. knows not to do it this weekend!

:eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol:

That would be totally awesome!

Even really cheap shirts it would cost over $500,000.

Somebody call Haslam, LOL!

#RiseToTheTop...VFL...GBO!!!

If OU can do it for their game with us, why couldn't we do it for one of our home games?

And...don't most Vol fans own at least one orange and one white Tennessee shirt?

If there was some way to get CBJ on board with this...it would be a done deal.

That is really cool looking! But honestly, do you think our fanbase could pull this off? It would look awesome at night!

with good pregame media coverage and access to seating chart color code data I think this could happen.
That would be the best picture for recruiting of that stadium ever. I agree with boca a night game with checkerboard....insane.

Reactions: 1 person
with good pregame media coverage and access to seating chart color code data I think this could happen.
That would be the best picture for recruiting of that stadium ever. I agree with boca a night game with checkerboard....insane.

PS strong work OP...like your fire!

VN Store

Back