Tennessee vs. Georgia record getting close...

skasper06

Tennessee holds the record against Georgia by one game. 21-20-2. We are just one game from letting UGA tie the all time record up. I hope that doesn't happen Saturday. Just wanted to share!

Winningest team since the 60s but doesn't seem like they have a winning record over anyone lol

Last several years we had a big bump in the road with 2 bad hires. Just expect us to dominate again vs UGA. They never can win the big game.

When I first started watching college football in the 90s we had a series lead vs Auburn, Uga, & UF.

I don't know why, but I took a bunch of pride in that.

We used to only have a losing record vs bummer in the conf, now AU UF & MO are ahead of us & UGA is 1behind. We got some ground to make up in the next few yrs. teams like KY VU LSU SC OM MSU ARK aren't even close to us in number of series wins!

When I first started watching college football in the 90s we had a series lead vs Auburn, Uga, & UF.

I don't know why, but I took a bunch of pride in that.

We've been behind in the Auburn series since the late 70's. Not a big deal, but we could not have been ahead in that series during the 90's. The record was close during the 90's, but we were not ahead.

Well, this Sooner fan is hoping the vol's add a little padding to that record this weekend. Go Vols!

Well y'all are in the playoff if you win email all. But if you stub your toe a big win over VOLS will be good for resume, if........... VOLS actually can win some games to make it relevant for you.

Well y'all are in the playoff if you win email all. But if you stub your toe a big win over VOLS will be good for resume, if........... VOLS actually can win some games to make it relevant for you.

I hope we make it the most relevant game they won

My support has nothing to do with making the playoff, etc. It stems from the respect I gained for the program and it's fans this season. Many Sooner fans feel the same way and are pulling for the Vols to beat the dogs.

My support has nothing to do with making the playoff, etc. It stems from the respect I gained for the program and it's fans this season. Many Sooner fans feel the same way and are pulling for the Vols to beat the dogs.

Good to know that from your end...I was in Norman for the game and your fans represented! Never felt more welcome in an opposing team's territory...will consider attending a Sooners game in the future just because of that...hope our ADs schedule future home and homes.

VN Store

Back