Vols' Scott traveling to Georgia; Saulsberry likely

WilliamDuVOL

Vols' Scott traveling to Georgia; Saulsberry likely

More options, more weapons, more depth, I'm getting excited about this game.

"Derrell Scott had a very, very good day of practice today," Jones said. "We gave him a great volume or repetitions. His work capacity has continued to grow, and he brings another element, another point of depth at the running back position. He'll make the trip, and he'll be ready to go.

"And right now, if we were to make the trip right now to Athens, Saulsberry would be on the trip, as well.

"They both continue to improve."

Reactions: 15 people
Much happier to hear about Saulsberry. Another large run stopping DT will be much more valuable against GA than a 3rd or 4th RB.

Reactions: 1 person
images

Reactions: 3 people
Saulsberry has the ability to make a HUGE difference for the Vol D. I did not think the D could be very good without him. I was wrong about that. They've played pretty well all things considered. But I continue to believe that Saulsberry can make them MUCH better if he plays like he did before the injury last fall.

Saulsberry has the ability to make a HUGE difference for the Vol D. I did not think the D could be very good without him. I was wrong about that. They've played pretty well all things considered. But I continue to believe that Saulsberry can make them MUCH better if he plays like he did before the injury last fall.

How fired up do you think he will be next week? :dance2:

How fired up do you think he will be next week? :dance2:

He and Williams both. IIRC, UF ignored them then Muschamp tried to get in it late after taking over and realizing the mistake. If they need extra motivation.... being shunned by their hometown school can't hurt.

Wolf, Sauls, and Scott will give us a shot in the arm... just put the bionic braces on Sauls with a little cortisone, and let him punch them in the mouth up the middle....

With Saulsberry in the lineup, and the way the new guys have been playing, we have a pretty solid DT rotation going. I cannot express how happy that makes me, it has been way too long since we had that.

VN Store

Back