SDS Picks Tennessee!

Everyone has opinions, but I've been a big fan of SDS for a long time.

Thank you for that, I can't stand when people act like an entire message board is one person and must have the exact same opinion. This is a crowd of people, and with that comes a lot of differing opinions.

Reactions: 6 people
Everyone has opinions, but I've been a big fan of SDS for a long time.

I'm not the biggest fan. Their writers often lack information or cite information that is inaccurate. Plus, they seem to want to meet a quota of 50 articles a day, so they just let their writers run wild with some pretty sorry stuff...

JMO. I liked them for a while, but they've gotten a little out of hand.

Reactions: 1 person
If Tennessee does indeed beat Georgia, this team will be looking to tear the hyde off of Florida. I'm talking a biblical epic feeding frenzy. Butch could play Peterman the entire second half if he can keep them under control.

Reactions: 2 people
I feel like we are jinxing ourselves. Everybody getting the feeling of a win but I need to see more improvement before I claim a win against UGA. Hope we win but I don't have a good feeling about this

I feel like we are jinxing ourselves. Everybody getting the feeling of a win but I need to see more improvement before I claim a win against UGA. Hope we win but I don't have a good feeling about this

Agreed. It will not be easy.. We have to be realistic.

We'll need some big things to go our way to pull this off.

If the o line does what they were brought here to do Worley should have a great day

Not really worried about the D as much as I was in the preseason especially now that TS can steal quality minutes.

If we limit Gurley and prevent him from running wild I see him getting frustrated and going all head but again.

I know Mason can't beat us with his arm is I hope the game plan is to make him win it like Murray last season.

I refuse to give a prediction because I'm cursed

Agreed. It will not be easy.. We have to be realistic.

We'll need some big things to go our way to pull this off.

I think if we hold Gurley under 125 yard rushing and the team as a whole under 200 yards plus some big breaks go our way (blocked punt or couple INTs or fumbles) then we win. Need multiple things IMO but we shall see. Will be supporting my team no matter what :rock:

No reason we can't win the East if we beat Georgia.

I'm actually picking us to win the EAST if we win Saturday. If we win then we will most likely be 10-2 with 1 loss in SEC. The East is wide open and I think CBJ and company know that. Need a few breaks and this team can play with anyone.

:loco:

Tennesseeduke

I think if we hold Gurley under 125 yard rushing and the team as a whole under 200 yards plus some big breaks go our way (blocked punt or couple INTs or fumbles) then we win. Need multiple things IMO but we shall see. Will be supporting my team no matter what :rock:

I'm on the Hill this week. I love the vib about this team and program again. Hasn't been this way for a few years now. CBJ gets it and everyone is starting to believe in him and this staff.

:loco:

Tennesseeduke

hE554F408

VN Store

Back