What is wrong with..

BigTimeVols

Matt Darr. SIAP but the kid hurt us pretty bad in the OU game averaging just a little over 30 yards a punt. Idk about any of yall but this is a big concern for me. IMO we need him to be better than he was a few weeks ago to keep the field position battle on our side. Thanks for letting me rant... Go vols!

I think "hurt us pretty bad" is a bit of an overstatement. He averaged almost 35/punt and was at 40/punt the week before. He's not a Colquitt but he's serviceable.

I think Darr has been pretty solid this year. The big thing some are missing is he has done very well directionally and the opposing team isn't having much chance of returning.

Practice Time Player from what I've read. Seems to kick like a Colquitt in practice...but hasn't seemed to bring the same to game situations.

Hopefully he can get straightened out.

levels.jpg

Pretty sure he's bottom of the SEC is average this season. He has been disappointing for sure.

All we can do is hope he improves, apparently he looks good in practice.

He looked real good in the first game and then got hurt. Maybe some lingering issues with that.

He's got the skills to do the job.. He has just been inconsistent. That injury may have something to do with it, but inconsistency has plagued him his entire career at UT.

VN Store

Back