Season Predictions Revised (Or Not)

Dr Dread

With 3 games in the books I would venture to say that most pre-season predictions are still intact at 2-1. Having seen the team on the field as well as our future opponents, are there any changes that you would make to your pre-season predictions?

Yes it's changed. Agree, Defense is much better than i thought, specifically DL. need rushing game to get to 8-4 though.

pre-season: 5-7 or 6-6 depending upon mizzou talent
Now: 7-5 or 8-4 depending on SEC East continuing to be below average (FL, Mizz, etc)

Reactions: 1 person
6-6, which is fine with me at this point. 7-5 would be great but with injuries mounting and our lack depth, it's just that much more difficult as the season progresses.

Reactions: 2 people
Originally 6-6, now 7-5.

Only true sub-par unit is the OLine and i believe they will get that fixed starting this week.

Defense will keep us in games and as we get healthy, our playmakers will win us a big game or 2

Still thinking 7-5. Before the season... I didn't think we would have a shot at Bama, UGA, USCe or OK....But now I give us a shot at winning every game left..

Actually 12-0... NCAA eventually finds money trail from Bob Stoops to the Big12 Replay Official and vacates the win.

If a win is vacated I don't think the opposing team gets the W.....see USCs Nat'l Title that was vacated....could be wrong though. But I'm on board!!!! 11-0 12-0 11-1 whatever keeps W's double digits and L's < 2 :)

I was a pre season 6-6/7-5, I will go with a possible 8-4 now. Yes the D is much better than expected, as is Worley, but competition seems to be much worse than anticipated.

Still 6-6 or 7-5. Defense is much better than i expected though and i'm impressed with Worley's improvement.

I was 6-6/7-5. Not ready change that yet. Yes, the defense has been better than expected but we must get better offensive production (more points) to win more games.

This week is big IMO, bigger than the OU game. Going on the road and winning in Athens would be a HUGE step forward for this team. The good thing is I feel we have a chance, although small, this team seems pretty scrappy and I am happy with that right now.

I was 6-6/7-5. Not ready change that yet. Yes, the defense has been better than expected but we must get better offensive production (more points) to win more games.

This week is big IMO, bigger than the OU game. Going on the road and winning in Athens would be a HUGE step forward for this team. The good thing is I feel we have a chance, although small, this team seems pretty scrappy and I am happy with that right now.

Agree. If we go to athens and win. It's on. Like we can win the SEC east on.

Oklahoma was an elite team, Bama is elite. I'm not sure if GA is an elite team. Everyone else we have a chance to beat.

Was 6-6, 7-5 high end..Now think 8-4 high end. If we beat GA ..believe everyone will be revising to 9

VN Store

Back