Here we go again!

Fadeproof

Resident Dawg Genius
It's that time of the year! Your young and talented Vols are headed down to the Classic city to face my Bulldogs and I already am so excited that I can't work!

Can you stop Gurly?
Can we stop anyone through the air?

Going to be a great day in Athens. Hope everyone traveling has a safe trip and let the trash talk begin. Go Dawgs!

50678e1599e2c.image.jpg

Reactions: 33 people
Go ahead and give us your prediction so we can really start the trash talking.

I wish I had tickets, but I'm just going to enjoy hanging out in Athens. Great college town.

Reactions: 4 people
Georgia has the best run Offense in the country, and they still can't scare you through the air. Defense is a question mark to me anyway. I see talent, but USCe isn't all that dynamic offensively and they moved the ball at will.

Gonna be really fun. I think the young vols have a chance, but UGA is certainly potent when the train starts rolling.

Reactions: 2 people
Fadeproof;10586366[URL="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MssWkBZ4gkk" said:
Gurly vs UT 2012[/URL]

Gurley will run on us, but our defense was pitiful in 2012. It won't be as easy this year.

Reactions: 7 people
Gurley will run on us, but our defense was pitiful in 2012. It won't be as easy this year.

He will get his yards but that does not mean we will win! Take USCjr 20 CAR, 131 YDS, 1 TD and a loss. Going to be great! Cant wait to watch this game!

Reactions: 1 person
As early as it is in the season I know that the Vols could not hang with a top 10 team on the road and the Dawgs did. I don't think we can stop the UGA ground attack for 4 quarters and I'm guessing that Richt won't repeat their mistake of trying to force the passing game if he has a lead. Vols only chance is to get a double digit lead early off of the long ball and the return game and force UGA to throw the ball for first downs. Longshot for UTK as reflected by the spread.

I enjoyed my trip to Athens a few years back. I look forward to making tbe trip again eventually.

It's that time of the year! Your young and talented Vols are headed down to the Classic city to face my Bulldogs and I already am so excited that I can't work!

The Richt Scale: the level to which a highly-talented team catastrophically underperforms.

If Georgia registers, say, a 5 or 6 on the Richt Scale, Tennessee has a shot.

Reactions: 11 people

VN Store

Back