New nickname for Mr.Sutton

tn4elvis

This week got me thinking about Cams hit on Marshall last year.Since then he has knocked out or abused several running backs and receivers.Seems like it's almost every game that he is destroying some one.My personal pick would be Cam(The Sandman Sutton).Cause he puts them too sleep.We could play Enter Sandman after every big hit at home games.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8 people
Call him lonely island this game because hes gonna be one on one all day.

Just the way he likes it.I haven't been this excited about a Tn.dB since Berry.Cam is a bad mofo.He can cover and he knocks the yellow off people's teeth when he hits them.

Reactions: 2 people
Like it or not, I say we go with it just to see if VN can actually create a universally accepted nickname for a player!

Reactions: 3 people
I like Sandman Sutton. I also like Cannon Cam, because sometimes he looks like he's been shot out of a cannon when he blasts the ball carrier.

:bash:Love the Sandman!!
I have referred to him the last season and 3 games as:

Cam "BAM BAM" Sutton

Cam "HEAD HUTTON" Sutton"

:machgun::gun::bash::superman:

Reactions: 1 person
:bash:Love the Sandman!!
I have referred to him the last season and 3 games as:

Cam "BAM BAM" Sutton

Cam "HEAD HUTTON" Sutton"

:machgun::gun::bash::superman:

Kinda like ShawnTaylor (The body snatcher) Jack Tatum (The assassin).All intimadating names.

The sandman makes me think of marvel's super villain, the sandman. Now he is not even slightly intimidating as far as supervillains go. Plus if you splash some water on him, he is pretty much done. I dont want Cam to have that name associated with him. End rant.

jk

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back