Florida Game Time????

Lots of big SEC games that day. My guess is either 12:00 or 3:30.

Bama vs Ole Miss
LSU vs Auburn
Texas A&M vs M. State

I'll be there and I'm hoping for a noon game. I usually get up early anyway and this gives me a reason to start drinking early. Fishing, golfing, and tailgating are acceptable reasons to crack a beer at 8AM.

Reactions: 4 people
I'll be there and I'm hoping for a noon game. I usually get up early anyway and this gives me a reason to start drinking early. Fishing, golfing, and tailgating are acceptable reasons to crack a beer at 8AM.

I like the way you think!

When can CBS pull the doubleheader? They usually do one in November and I thought they had the flex option for another week. If so, this could be the week. Dang good line up of games.

When can CBS pull the doubleheader? They usually do one in November and I thought they had the flex option for another week. If so, this could be the week. Dang good line up of games.

October 11 they have a double header.

waking up is a good reason to crack a beer

Reactions: 2 people
volmanbill is correct. I'm bringing 3 friends up for this game and we'd prefer at least a 230 kickoff. Drinking early is fun and if done right you can sober up for a full night of drinking too.

Reactions: 1 person

You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning.

Don't forget arrival of the new phonebooks.

i'll be there and i'm hoping for a noon game. I usually get up early anyway and this gives me a reason to start drinking early. Fishing, golfing, and tailgating are acceptable reasons to crack a beer at 8am.

its_beer_30_somewhere_personalized_invite-r22a590e6797d4c5fa0c77508fdac9744_imtqg_8byvr_512.jpg

Wish for a 3:30 KO.. Not too early .. not to late and opens opportunity for a Ye Olde Steakhouse victory dinner

Reactions: 1 person
You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning.

People that have developed "drinking sense" can drink all day without :thud: , my bod chem dictates no alcohol before 5:00 PM and with food. It's always 5 o'clock somewhere for some though.

VN Store

Back