To those of you chalking up Mizzou in the loss column

I had them in the W column before today and definitely now that they lost to a basketball school in the big 10.

Reactions: 5 people
Can't believe we lost our first two games vs. them. :shakehead:

1st game, Dooley was on the sidelines. I didn't say Dooley was coaching us, but that he was on the sidelines.

2nd game the offense was limited because of Dobb's inexperience.

The SEC East just looks weak this year. If we can miracle a win over Georgia, I think we make a run at the East title.

Reactions: 20 people
The SEC East just looks weak this year. If we can miracle a win over Georgia, I think we make a run at the East title.

The SEC as a whole looks down honestly (compared to how dominate some teams have been lately), and the East in particular seems wide open.

Reactions: 1 person
The lEAST is at it again. I think USC is in the driver's seat at this point to be the victim in the SECCG.

Reactions: 1 person
west Virginia is currently beating Oklahoma. This place would @#%# a collective brick if that were to happen.

Reactions: 2 people
And yes....I think we beat Mizzou at home.....we should. Nothing there that should scare us to death. They don't have the weapons they did last year.

Reactions: 6 people
UT is in position to compete for the east considering the inconsistent play from our rivals. I am literally scared of no one from the SEC east right now.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back