Like any of these? I do

Love the middle row (white face mask the least), just don't know what they would wear with these helmets. Sure would look good sitting in on my bookcase.

Reactions: 1 person
I actually like the away Jersey with the T on the front. I wouldnt have the number on the front at all though.

I actually like several of those uniforms and I consider myself a traditionalist. The T on the front is awesome and the checkerboard shoulders are sweet JMO

My favorite away uniform. I would add an orange belt, orange face mask, and remove the number from the front though.

tiGFvHt_jcQqOl0WFHX7iYGMRlnBQCa2HvQkcvQEzNg.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
I saw some that were in another thread awhile back made with carbon fiber. I liked those better myself. To old to know how to bump a thread on here. I found the pic online but to old to know how to post it on here so maybe one of you younger more computer savvy guys knows the pic I am taking about and bumps it.

I saw some that were in another thread awhile back made with carbon fiber. I liked those better myself. To old to know how to bump a thread on here. I found the pic online but to old to know how to post it on here so maybe one of you younger more computer savvy guys knows the pic I am taking about and bumps it.

How do I add an image to a post?

If you have uploaded an image as an attachment, you can click the arrow next to the 'Attachment Icon' and select it from the list. This will be inserted into your post and can be located where you want it displayed.

To include an image that is not uploaded as an attachment and is located on another website, you can do so by copying the full URL to the image, (not the page on which the image is located), and either pressing the 'Insert Image' icon or by typing
after it, ensuring that you do not have any spaces before or after the URL of the image. You can insert pictures from your albums (?) in this way too.

Hope that helps ya

i saw some that were in another thread awhile back made with carbon fiber. I liked those better myself. To old to know how to bump a thread on here. I found the pic online but to old to know how to post it on here so maybe one of you younger more computer savvy guys knows the pic i am taking about and bumps it.
images.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
For jerseys I would like to see checkerboard shoulders and I'm kinda diggin those brick helmets too. However as long as we win I could care less what we wear.

VN Store

Back