Who all believes in Croom?

VolMax

From Chattanooga Times Free Press:

http://http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/2014/sep/20/vols-expect-jason-croom-to-bounce-back/

"He's going to bounce back and he'll be OK," Azzanni said. "I believe in him. I know Coach [Butch] Jones and Coach Jake [offensive coordinator Mike Bajakian] believe in him. Our other receivers believe in him. Our quarterbacks do. He had the best training camp out of anyone we had, so I know he's got the talent there.

"He's just got to go out and bounce back from a poor game."

I believe in him too!

Looking forward to it all coming together for him and seeing him go all Megatron!

Reactions: 29 people
I sure hope he does well but Ive not seen anything that makes me believe he going to. Seems to have stone hands. Hope he shows me something different.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
Was definitely unhappy with the Oklahoma game and the drops/not fighting for the ball! One game doesn't have to define a player and hopefully the coaching staff can get in his head and get him to forget or put that game behind him. He certainly has the size, speed and potential to be a beast!

Reactions: 2 people
He is a true Sophomore. The majority on this sight were throwing Josh Smith under the bus last year, typical. He will be fine and you will all be singing his praises then. It is the VN way.

Reactions: 9 people
We need to be patient with Croom because he is very talented. It's encouraging that even when he dropped the passes he was at least in the right position to make the play. Josh Smith did not play so well last year but it's clear it made sense to be patient - same thing with Croom.

Reactions: 4 people
I don't know if I believe in him yet although I do think he deserves to get another shot. Just don't think it should be on the road at a good UGA team or at home against UF. He should get targeted the most against UTC to give him some confidence in my opinion. Looks like we'll be seeing a North Malone duo starting at UGA and with the injuries Croom may have to play so i doubt if what I said previously will happen

Reactions: 1 person
From what I have seen, the question is not if we believe in Croom, but does he believe in himself? He has shown the ability but not the focus. I would love to see him pull a Josh Smith on a turnaround.

He will end up being solid before he leaves but overall will umderperform. He will be fine but he needs to grow up soon or I will lose confidence.

I believe in Croom... (so does this guy...and this cute little girl)

ncaa-football-tennessee-spring-game2.jpg

Reactions: 9 people
I've seen numerous plays where he could have just kept the ball and racked up 6-8 yards at least. I understand protecting him but key times this year a run would have been nice.

Everybody has bad days at work, some days you overcome it and some days you just can't do anything right. It happens, none of us are perfect.

I still believe in Croom!

He is a true Sophomore. The majority on this sight were throwing Josh Smith under the bus last year, typical. He will be fine and you will all be singing his praises then. It is the VN way.

He is a redshirt sophomore, genius. Thanks for the thesis. It's okay to complain in regards to Devrin and others but God forbid Croom has a bad game and gets the VN treatment.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back