That kick is no good

YankeeVol

To some, war is hell. To us, it’s sanctuary.
16 years ago today

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkWjoBZXmJw[/youtube]

Reactions: 8 people
Drink drink drink

Yell yell yell

Celebratory lovins' from the wife

That is how that night ended

Reactions: 1 person
Best sporting event I have ever attended without a close second. It doesn't seem like that long ago.

Agreed. Best game I have ever attended in my life, including the National Championship

I was in 5th grade when this happened.

I wasn't old enough to drive the last time we beat Florida....and I turned 26 on Monday. I've got tickets and faith for October 4th. I'll be that guy getting tazed in the cheggarboards.

Reactions: 3 people
Agree. It's been too long though. And when those days do return, I'm not going to take them for granted this time around.

I agree. I am 30 years old , and I grew up during the 90s with Tennessee at or near the top every year. Looking back I know I took it for granted that they would be contenders year in year out. I think seeing the program drop as low as it did, will make fans more appreciative of both past and future success...butch please.

I agree. I am 30 years old , and I grew up during the 90s with Tennessee at or near the top every year. Looking back I know I took it for granted that they would be contenders year in year out. I think seeing the program drop as low as it did, will make fans more appreciative of both past and future success...butch please.
I still remember the conversations about how, with the expanded schedules, ten-win seasons were no longer the barometer. I'd love to still be having that debate.

Freak, you posted 3 times in this thread and didn't fix the OP's Youtube link. Lol :)

I was in 5th grade when this happened.

I wasn't old enough to drive the last time we beat Florida....and I turned 26 on Monday. I've got tickets and faith for October 4th. I'll be that guy getting tazed in the cheggarboards.

I wish you luck in your jorney but it's just not the same. UT and UF were both elite programs. A win by UT this year, given where both programs are, won't have the same effect.

It will be great to get that monkey off of our backs but there is very little national pop for this game.

I still remember the conversations about how, with the expanded schedules, ten-win seasons were no longer the barometer. I'd love to still be having that debate.

Ten win seasons used to be a disappointment. Nothing like three straight 5 win seasons to bring clarity to a fan base. I can't wait to see 10 wins again.

I was in New Orleans watching with some Gator classmates at law school.

Upon the kick, I immediately regretted graduating on time!

Watched it at a friend's house with a bunch of folks from my school. I met a really cute chick that night and wanted to make a move but she was dating a friend (tier 2 friend).
Today, she is my wife and right this second she is checking on our two kids.

Reactions: 5 people
Long time ago? My daughter is your age. :haha_oh:

I have grandchildren almost twice his age. I saw some of the Neyland teams but it was near the end of his tenure. We struggled a little until Dickey had his run when he had some really good teams. I have been through lot of ups and downs and I am extremely excited about what I see Butch doing. We are at the threshold of something as big as the 90s. We just have to be patient and positive and it WILL happen. Happy days are soon to be here again.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back