Appalachian State playing UT at Neyland in 2016

This is a game a lesser coaches would lose. Butch is too smart to let it happen though. ASU will come ready, and expecting to win. Think USU... I'm glad we scheduled this one. The boys from Boone will travel well and so will their fans IMO.
GBO VFL HUBANegavols

We'll be fine as long as Tony Stewart didn't take much of our team out in Bristol.

i dont like or dislike Stewart. i think NASCAR is boring. I believe he did nothing wrong however...a kid with a bad attitude wearing all black walked ONTO A RACETRACK IN THE DARK to confront someone who was driving a racecar sideways (normal) in the corner of a dirt track. It was dang near suicide. I honestly feel bad for Tony just as much as i do the kids parents. Its the kids fault hes dead tho...and nobody elses IMO

Reactions: 10 people
This is a game a lesser coaches would lose. Butch is too smart to let it happen though. ASU will come ready, and expecting to win. Think USU... I'm glad we scheduled this one. The boys from Boone will travel well and so will their fans IMO.
GBO VFL HUBANegavols

Do you work in the UTAD or are you related to Lou Holtz?

Reactions: 1 person
I also think 99% of the people who blame stewart, if not 100%, ARE nascar fans and dislike Stewart based on some past incident pertaining to their favorite driver. Every objective person I've seen discuss it in the politics forum cleared stewart of any blame in the incident after watching video of the impact. Believe me, if a crime were committed he would have been prosecuted. Man likes nothing more than to build someone up to be a star, then watch them destroy their life. (like Tiger and many before him have)

Reactions: 1 person
Don't let the DA going for Tony's indictment in a grand jury hearing get in front of a passionate defense of a young man losing his life at the hands of Tony.

Watch them get like 14 5* JUCOs after next season when Miami, FSU and uscW all simultaneously get the ncaa death penalty...and we get 7 high ankle sprains the week before the game!

2016: VTech, Appalacian, Ohio and TennTech. I think we can live with that OOC schedule.

Home: FL, AL, KY, Mizzou
Away: aTm, GA, USCe, Vandy

Carnac the Great Magician says 11-15 wins...book it!

Well I guess we still qualify under the new SEC rule that "thou shalt play a power 5 team each year"?

If we are not at least an 8 win team in 2016 I will be very disappointed. Our defense should be nasty by then and we should have plenty of weapons on offense too.

VN Store

Back