Florida ticket prices

OrngeJuiceJones

These people can't be serious. Have you seen the absurd prices on here and craigslist? anywhere from 150-200 per seat?! And that's even upper level prices! We will most likely have 2 losses by then and Florida 1, why the ridiculous prices?

Reactions: 1 person
Because we gon whip dey azz!!!

Also, I bought two from UT ticket office for $80 each, about 3 weeks ago. Section AA row 4. Pretty good seats, imo. But it's going to be a long jump to the field when the clock strikes 00:00. 😎

Reactions: 11 people
That's typical for this time of year. I've never paid that much but I'd guess $200-225 for lower level.

These people can't be serious. Have you seen the absurd prices on here and craigslist? anywhere from 150-200 per seat?! And that's even upper level prices! We will most likely have 2 losses by then and Florida 1, why the ridiculous prices?

Tickets will be every bit of $200 up until game time when we beat the Dawgs next weekend.

I paid $100 each from someone on VN for the game in 2012 when both teams were ranked and College Gameday was in town.

Quit griping and make'em an offer. Just cause they are asking that doesn't mean they are holding out for that. It's called negotiations dude.

Reactions: 2 people
market dictates price & that's what they're gonna go for.

The Vol faithful feel like this is as good of a year as ever to break the streak, & they want to witness it. Myself included.

A good buddy of mine is a die hard LSU fan and he swears that Tennessee is going to destroy Georgia. I guess we'll see, but if they do, look for the prices to go up.

I bought 4 tickets back in May for $240 a piece with all the fees and what not. Seats on the same row are now selling on Stubhub for $561 per seat. Section R, 2nd Row, seats 9-12... This will be my first Ten/ Fla game, I'm so pumped!

I bought mine for $70 a piece off of UTTIX several weeks ago. The same tickets are going for $170 on StubHub so I can understand your frustration. I scalped for the 2012 Florida game, but should have used the money on booze at Tin Roof to drown my sorrows

Capitalism, Supply & Demand, Adam Smith and the Invisible Hand, blah! blah! blah!

Always beats the heck out of Gubberment Central Planning!!!

Investors are "Long" on UT Football and "Shorting" the Commiedorks!

Last edited:

This is not your derek doolies (lame kiffen) Football Team!

It's like going from a Commadore (pun intended) to an HP...Soon thereafter a Mac Pro....You get what pay for!

I've been unable to find tickets too and I check multiple times a day. Thing I'm noticing is that these tickets aren't selling at those crazy prices because they're still on there day in and day out, and some are starting to drop a bit. I won't pay over $150 for a low bowl ticket unless its outstanding seats. I've always been able to get a good pair in the north endzone for $250. I hope we beat UGA, but if it don't happen, then these ticket prices are going to drop majorly. If we do win...they can't go up much because they're already overpriced, and unless you're rich, most folks can't afford to pay those prices.

One side note... The absurd ticket prices scalpers ask is one reason you see so many opposing fans in Neyland. It's beyond sad that so called Vol fans would rather sale their tickets to a Gator, Dawg, or Crimson Tide fan to make more money. These folks are not true Vol fans! Neyland still gets loud, but it's not near the atmosphere it was back in the 90's. A lot more opposing fans in our stadium than there was back then. Hell Bama took over Neyland 4 years ago. That was by far the saddest sight I've ever seen at Neyland Stadium. I don't know about you folks, but I wish they would crack down on ticket scalping and start giving citations or arresting the scum ripping folks off on gamedays. Maybe one day they will get a real job! Probably living off the government and trying to make money on the side. That's what our nation has come to.

I bought 4 tickets back in May for $240 a piece with all the fees and what not. Seats on the same row are now selling on Stubhub for $561 per seat. Section R, 2nd Row, seats 9-12... This will be my first Ten/ Fla game, I'm so pumped!

Nice grab, good view of field & end zone in your area and Jumbotron look for action on other end of field.:hi:

I tried to get tickets for the 2012 game. I was not going to pay 250.00, which I saw people paying for them from scalpers. This is the only game I have ever attempted to get tickets for and was unsuccessful.

This is not your derek doolies (lame kiffen) Football Team!

I get it that Lane is a DB but he did face 2 #1 teams on the road and kept the UF game within 10 pts and had a chance to beat Bama.

This fanbase is tripping over themselves by losing to Oklahoma by 24....they would sh*t themselves if UT had a chance to beat Bama this season.

VN Store

Back