Butch says no grey uniforms for Florida, undecided if we'll wear them at all in 2014

I definitely want to see them this year. I'm ok with it not necessarily being against Florida (personally I want all orange against Florida) but I still want to see them. KY/Mizzou are great options, or the bowl game is good too.

Reactions: 1 person
Don't care for the grey. I'm already tired of it. Never cared much for the design of the unis to begin with. Tennessee is orange and white.

Reactions: 15 people
As CBJ has to deal more and more with an obsessed and often deranged fan base and media, he will become more of a d---. Sounds like he is sick of talking about uniforms.

Reactions: 2 people
We have to get rid of the bad uniform mojo. Chattanooga is a good time for that and maybe it will keep it from being a trap game!

Guarantee he's told the players their performance determines alternate uniforms. If we beat UF then yes you will see them.

Reactions: 2 people
We are Tennessee. We are Orange and White. We lose every time we wear gray. Recruits may have had some initial excitement about them, but the new has worn off and they should be deep sixed.

Reactions: 8 people
Smokescreen. Only saying that to surprise everyone with black jerseys on gameday. All these shenanigans are for show.

As CBJ has to deal more and more with an obsessed and often deranged fan base and media, he will become more of a d---. Sounds like he is sick of talking about uniforms.

Really?

Won't matter after this season anyway, I suppose Nike will be telling us what we can or can't wear then.

I'm fine with good ol' orange and white.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back