Question about Riley Furgeson ?

volmandu

I know its off topic but anyone know what is the kid up to ? Is he playing somewhere (Some school in NC ??). I hate for kids when they make stupid decisions. Hope he is in school somewhere and finishing school.

Reactions: 1 person
I know its off topic but anyone know what is the kid up to ? Is he playing somewhere (Some school in NC ??). I hate for kids when they make stupid decisions. Hope he is in school somewhere and finishing school.

UNC Charlotte is what I remember.

tumblr_lld7mdrRiJ1qj080uo1_500.jpg

Reactions: 5 people
At Dairy Queen U learning how to put that little loop on top of the dairy dip cone?

Reactions: 3 people
That is correct MDVols. His brother was ruled ineligible at Florida A&M in Tallahassee so Riley never enrolled.

Never understood the hate for kids who decide they can get more playing time somewhere else.

Don't think it was about playing time, but rather the work going into a year and becoming Worleys replacement. Honestly, I thought Butch was saving his red shirt as he saw his talent. Although, I'm probably mistaken.

At Dairy Queen U learning how to put that little loop on top of the dairy dip cone?

Is dairy queen showing potential employees video of what their ice cream could look like with Riley at the helm? That way they let them know what direction the franchise is headed.

It's not off topic if you started the thread. Just an observation.

I have no idea where Fergy is and therefore had nothing better to contribute to the thread than that little tidbit of information.

What surprises me the most about this situation is the complete lack of info we have on how it all went down. None of the Knoxville sports media ever seemed to report anything of significance with regards to the reported meeting between RF & Butch, what he said to teammates, etc. truly one of the oddest situations I've ever seen.

What surprises me the most about this situation is the complete lack of info we have on how it all went down. None of the Knoxville sports media ever seemed to report anything of significance with regards to the reported meeting between RF & Butch, what he said to teammates, etc. truly one of the oddest situations I've ever seen.

Like watching a disappearing act at a magic show. Step into the box Riley.......POOF!!.......He gone.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back