Soon.

Stevorino

ALLEN-UGA-CELEBRATION.jpg

Reactions: 5 people

You guys do realize that when we play in the S.E.C. Championship EVERY YEAR that we will have to beat Bama once in the regular season and once in the S.E.C. Championship game??????

It can be done. I remember that Auburn beat us twice in one season. We had an ugly loss in the early season and Kevin Burnett told the media that we would play them again in the S.E. C. Championship game. He was right, but we lost to them again. I think that that was the Rick Clausen, Cedric Houston, Gerald Riggs game........

You guys do realize that when we play in the S.E.C. Championship EVERY YEAR that we will have to beat Bama once in the regular season and once in the S.E.C. Championship game??????

It can be done. I remember that Auburn beat us twice in one season. We had an ugly loss in the early season and Kevin Burnett told the media that we would play them again in the S.E. C. Championship game. He was right, but we lost to them again. I think that that was the Rick Clausen, Cedric Houston, Gerald Riggs game........

What are you talking about

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back