Helm in a boot?

ILiveForSATURDAYS

your voice was our eyes
I saw helm in a walking boot on campus but Haven't heard or seen a report on if he suffered an injury or just precautionary. Anyone have any Info?

No worries sometimes boots are used to help minor injuries heal at a faster pace.

Walking boot can often be to protect minor injuries, therefore leading to quicker healing.

The best player on my daughter's high school soccer team had a deep tissue bruise to her leg last season. For about 2 months she walked around in a boot, but never missed a game. She'd pull the boot off, don the cleats and play at nearly top form. Boot would be back on the next day.

Not saying that's what is happening here, but he possibly misses no time.

AV

what a worrisome bunch we are, just keep looking for the bad....Gee whiz there is a lot of good to be glad about....How long has it been since you saw such a bunch of winners???

Reactions: 4 people
I know our financial situation is tough, but. An someone buy these guys some freaking tape?

I saw him get his ankle rolled under a defender during 4th Q of game Saturday and noticed he didn't play any more snaps after that. Good thing it's bye week. This is the 4th "high ankle sprain" on the team this year, counting Darr, Pearson and Josh Smith.

VN Store

Back