Any idea when the Florida game time will be announced

utvolkyle06

Coming up for the game. My granddaughter has an offer from UT among others and will drive over from CLT and my wife and I will come up to Knoxville and meet up for the weekend, hoping kickoff is late afternoon or later. We are excited she ask us to be her sponsor for her visit and legacy. Tough to make exact plans at this point.

Reactions: 1 person
Coming up for the game. My granddaughter has an offer from UT among others and will drive over from CLT and my wife and I will come up to Knoxville and meet up for the weekend, hoping kickoff is late afternoon or later. We are excited she ask us to be her sponsor for her visit and legacy. Tough to make exact plans at this point.

Always made 12 days before the game, so next Monday.

Reactions: 4 people

Congratulations. She sounds like quite an athlete, hope she enjoys the visit. I know you will. :thumbsup:

I'd bet it's the 3:30 CBS game.

Reactions: 2 people
Bama-ole miss, LSU-auburn are higher marquee games. They'll get the cbs and ESPN primetime slots. We'll be competing with A&M-state for likely the primetime sec network or ESPN2 primetime slots. I just hope we don't get stuck with a noon game.

Bama-ole miss, LSU-auburn are higher marquee games. They'll get the cbs and ESPN primetime slots. We'll be competing with A&M-state for likely the primetime sec network or ESPN2 primetime slots. I just hope we don't get stuck with a noon game.

Unless the Gators beat bama and we beat UGA, sounds like were playing the noon game.

That could be the SEC N game at 7PM. I'll be in town that weekend and would love a Noon game.

UT-Florida is not getting the CBS game. LSU-Auburn and Ole Miss-Bama will all be in the top 10 when they face off. I'd bet a lot of money that those two games get the CBS and ESPN primetime slots. In fact, I'll guarantee it.

Our hope should be for the SEC Network primetime slot.

UT-Florida is not getting the CBS game. LSU-Auburn and Ole Miss-Bama will all be in the top 10 when they face off. I'd bet a lot of money that those two games get the CBS and ESPN primetime slots. In fact, I'll guarantee it.

Our hope should be for the SEC Network primetime slot.

4pm on SEC Network would be cool

hoping for a night game---party all day, get juiced up for a big win over florida---they had trouble beating kentucky at home == UT should roll!!!

If we could find a way to beat UGA, the UF game would be a packed rowdy house for sure. hope it is a 8:00 espn game.

I hope it's not a 3:30. Sick of the love-fest with Genius Danielson, Vernie, and Florida. Plus I'm tailgating that day, so the later the better. :)

If CBS doubles up that day, surely we get a night game, right? Or would that come into play at all?

No, CBS's doubleheader days are selected before the season and we don't factor into either of those weeks. They are October 11th (Noon and 3:30), and November 8th (3:30 and 8, with Alabama-LSU already selected for 8). We play UTC on 10/11 and are off on 11/8.

With the game in Athens in 2 weeks being a noon kickoff, does this mean are chances are higher for a CBS or night game in Knoxville the next week against Florida????

CBS 3:30 game of the week probably LSU-Barn

That leaves 12 (SECN/ESPN), 4 (SECN), 7 (SECN), 8 (ESPN) and maybe 9 (ESPN2) correct?

I would rank those:

1. 8
2. 7
3. 4
4. 9
5. 12

VN Store

Back