SEC Now

Dickel#12Vol

bUTch
I've had SEC Now on since 7pm... no, I haven't been glued to it... but I have yet to see anything about our Vols,,, did I miss their review of our game Saturday?

I've been flipping back and forth to try and catch UT and I have not seen anything either.

Saturday night they had nothing but great things to say about the Vols, especially Greg McElroy. They know we are on the come up.

Reactions: 2 people
They seemed more interesting in Arkansas.

And I thought G Mac was a good analyst maybe he will boot out dumbo Mark May on the bigger stage.

cmon guys, gotta win some meaningful games to win some airtime... what are there.. 17 teams in the SEC now? gotta share the goods

I stopped watching SEC now along time ago. Joe Tessitore is the only commentator on the SEC network that I can stand

I have watched several hours each day since the SEC network has been on. I can say very honestly that Tennessee has been slighted since the inception of SECN. That is a big problem when the official net work is ignoring Tennessee. Young high school athletes are getting the idea that if they choose to attend Tennessee, that the athletes attending Tennessee will not be covered. Thus those teams that are being covered will enjoy a greater advantage than the teams that are not being covered. I am not happy that all of the eggs for Tennessee football have gone to ESPN stations. I would recommend that Tennessee reconstruct their pay per view programs and tell ESPN to go jump in the lake! Yes I know that Tennessee being a member of the SEC agreed to the contract and is obligated to honor it. But if the ESPN-SECn is going to ignore them then I think that would be breaking their part of the contract. Franchuck

I'm about tired of hearing about Arkansas. Live with 3 hog fans. Pumped about bearing Texas Tech. Gimme a break.

VN Store

Back